PDA

View Full Version : What should we do about racist roads?

jenkemfactory
11-10-2021, 11:26 AM
We must do something about these racist roads.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/buttigieg-responds-to-ted-cruz-on-racism-in-highway-design-215546335.html

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-10-2021, 12:33 PM
The tendency to build highways in neighborhoods (https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2021-urban-highways-infrastructure-racism/)with lower incomes or higher proportions of people of color, sometimes acting as de facto racial boundaries, is well established and it is one reason that pollution and illnesses such as asthma (https://www.mapc.org/news/racial-segregation-concentrates-residents-of-color-near-high-polluting-roads-study-shows/) are more prevalent in those areas.

or maybe little niggers have more asthma because mammy smoked two packs a day during pregnancy.

haywood
11-10-2021, 12:45 PM
We must do something about these racist roads.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/buttigieg-responds-to-ted-cruz-on-racism-in-highway-design-215546335.html

Fucking "pete butt pirate" should go back on "Maternity Leave!!" It's better when dhimmirats do nothing at all than when they "work" and FUCK things up with their "wokeness!!" Trump was RIGHT, everything "woke" turns to SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

IseDaDiva
11-10-2021, 01:13 PM
Fucking "pete butt pirate" should go back on "Maternity Leave!!" It's better when dhimmirats do nothing at all than when they "work" and FUCK things up with their "wokeness!!" Trump was RIGHT, everything "woke" turns to SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

Awww, Butt-gig is butt-hurt over rayciss roads harming the friendly, downtrodden POCs? Very sad. He probably cries into his pillow every night, when he's not biting it.

Ray Cizzums
11-10-2021, 01:35 PM
The "Racist roads" he's talking about are right around where I live, on Long Island, NY's south shore.
Robert Moses was said to be so raycizz, that he deliberately designed the parkways with low underpasses,
to keep busloads of NYC niggers from coming to our state parks, pools and beaches, such as Jone's Beach.
In reality, he intended parkways for cars only, and expressways and highways for buses, and trucks. A lot of
landmarks hereabouts are named for Robert Moses, which woketurds are trying to change. Now that niggers
have hoopties and 'scalades, they come out in mobs, and foul whatever they see with tons of litter, shit-filled
pampers, and empty purpa drank bottles. They don't swim, and smoking, grilling, boom boxes and muh dikk
are prohibited, so they show up en masse after hours, which requires a 100 man riot squad to eject. As a
result, beaches are now closed at night, and we can't fish the surf as I've done for 50+ years. Thanks, niggers.
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
11-10-2021, 02:58 PM
The "Racist roads" he's talking about are right around where I live, on Long Island, NY's south shore.
Robert Moses was said to be so raycizz, that he deliberately designed the parkways with low underpasses,
to keep busloads of NYC niggers from coming to our state parks, pools and beaches, such as Jone's Beach.
In reality, he intended parkways for cars only, and expressways and highways for buses, and trucks. A lot of
landmarks hereabouts are named for Robert Moses, which woketurds are trying to change. Now that niggers
have hoopties and 'scalades, they come out in mobs, and foul whatever they see with tons of litter, shit-filled
pampers, and empty purpa drank bottles. They don't swim, and smoking, grilling, boom boxes and muh dikk
are prohibited, so they show up en masse after hours, which requires a 100 man riot squad to eject. As a
result, beaches are now closed at night, and we can't fish the surf as I've done for 50+ years. Thanks, niggers.

Stop quoting facts! They interfere with the woke points Libtards get for their wailing of "Oh, the poor niggers! See how liberal I am?"

Coon Club Road
11-10-2021, 03:34 PM
Fucking shines try to ruin everything!

What's wrong with Coon Rd. or Coon Club Rd.? What's wrong with Nigger Pass and Nigger Run or Nigger Creek?

Apparently out in California spooks had a problem with "Coon" Rd. and got the name changed!

"Racist street name in Lake Tahoe, California to be changed | The Sacramento Bee" https://amp.sacbee.com/news/local/article246749861.html

Thankfully out where I live, I'll never see the day that Coon Club Road is renamed, and hopefully my grand kids won't either.

Coons don't come around here much... other than in the Amazon truck, and I'm sure they are happy to GTFO as soon as possible since none of their brethren can be spotted knuckling around!

Goddamn niggers!
:fume

Ray Cizzums
11-10-2021, 05:55 PM

What's wrong with Coon Rd. or Coon Club Rd.? What's wrong with Nigger Pass and Nigger Run or Nigger Creek?

Nigger Run, and Nigger Creek, were both on my 1970's topographic map of Butte County, in Northern California.
I was out there for 3 years, '78-'81, and saw exactly one nigger, at a hippie commune. They lived in a collection of
campers and old school buses. An Indiana guy I worked with stayed there for a while, and he often reminded Lana,
a 'fro-haired sheboon, that she was a nigger, not a "Native American". The hippies said that was "Not cool", so I
helped move the guy to a vacant place we had. It turned out he was the only one there that was worth a damn for
any purpose, and the commune was abandoned soon after.

IseDaDiva
11-10-2021, 06:43 PM
Nigger Run, and Nigger Creek, were both on my 1970's topographic map of Butte County, in Northern California.
I was out there for 3 years, '78-'81, and saw exactly one nigger, at a hippie commune. They lived in a collection of
campers and old school buses. An Indiana guy I worked with stayed there for a while, and he often reminded Lana,
a 'fro-haired sheboon, that she was a nigger, not a "Native American". The hippies said that was "Not cool", so I
helped move the guy to a vacant place we had. It turned out he was the only one there that was worth a damn for
any purpose, and the commune was abandoned soon after.

Where niggers get the idea that they are somehow part of some Indian tribe, I have no clue. The term "Buffalo soldiers" came from plains Indians who thought the wooly heads and black hides of nigger soldiers made them look like buffalo, although the bison were much more valuable to the Indians than were stupid niggers. I guess they were rayciss too.

Midder Peenud Hayed
11-10-2021, 08:50 PM
There's just something about Secretary Buttplug's face that makes me want to punch it.

Repeatedly.

Until it doesn't look that way anymore...

Ray Cizzums
11-10-2021, 09:30 PM
Where niggers get the idea that they are somehow part of some Indian tribe, I have no clue. The term "Buffalo soldiers" came from plains Indians who thought the wooly heads and black hides of nigger soldiers made them look like buffalo, although the bison were much more valuable to the Indians than were stupid niggers. I guess they were rayciss too.
There were real indians living in that area, the Maidu people. They were quiet and unassuming on their own,
no trouble, but when I first moved up there, and old timer told me "Don't ever drink with the indians". Well, we
stopped to wet our whistles at a tiny mountain bar, and people began to filter in. I wasn't paying attention, but
the bartender was trying to warn us to GTFO. All the sudden we were fighting the whole bar - men, women and
children. We made it to my 4WD, got a shovel, a jack handle, and a .45 - beat them back, and split. That happened
in the afternoon, 40 miles from Oroville. It turns out the tribes in the area got massacred during the gold rush era,
and hadn't forgiven the white devils yet.

haywood
11-10-2021, 10:12 PM
Awww, Butt-gig is butt-hurt over rayciss roads harming the friendly, downtrodden POCs? Very sad. He probably cries into his pillow every night, when he's not biting it.

Whenmhe is getting butt "muh Dik'd" by his "husband!!"

IseDaDiva
11-10-2021, 10:22 PM
There's just something about Secretary Buttplug's face that makes me want to punch it.

Repeatedly.

Until it doesn't look that way anymore...

I know almost nothing about him except what I read here yet I feel his face is eminently punchable. So is his boyfriend's.

Groid_Rage
11-10-2021, 10:52 PM
The tendency to build highways in neighborhoods (https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2021-urban-highways-infrastructure-racism/)with lower incomes or higher proportions of people of color, sometimes acting as de facto racial boundaries, is well established and it is one reason that pollution and illnesses such as asthma (https://www.mapc.org/news/racial-segregation-concentrates-residents-of-color-near-high-polluting-roads-study-shows/) are more prevalent in those areas.

or maybe little niggers have more asthma because mammy smoked two packs a day during pregnancy.Or maybe they build the roads etc where the property values are the lowest, or wherever niggers live. Likewise NY Parkways are restricted to cars only, even pickups with commercial plates were banned. it's much cheaper to build highways for cars only as well.

Groid_Rage
11-10-2021, 10:54 PM
I know almost nothing about him except what I read here yet I feel his face is eminently punchable. So is his boyfriend's.

18144He panders his gay AIDS-infected ass off to the niggers, but they still hate him.

Midder Peenud Hayed
11-10-2021, 11:51 PM

He's the former mayor of South Bend, Indiana -- a nigger-infested crap hole in the middle of nowhere. No one, and I mean no one, has any real idea what this poof's claim to fame is, other than he's openly queer.

I'm a social libertarian by nature, and don't care what consenting adults do behind closed doors, but I hate idiots like Mayor Buttplug flaunting their deviance in public like it's something anyone else wants to see.

Most of all, I hate the perverted appropriation of marital roles these deviates have promoted. Buttplug does not have a "husband" because they both have dicks. Gays need to knock that shit off, because even most liberals snicker under their breath at that garbage. A marriage, as has been defined since the Dawn of Time, is a social compact between a man (dick), and a woman (vagina). There's no such thing as a "marriage" with a "husband" (dick) and a "husband" (dick).

That's a homosexual relationship, not a marriage. That's marital appropriation with no basis in reality.

In the 20 years of our actual marriage, my wife (vagina) and I (dick) have biologically produced 4 snotty, stuck-up, spoiled offspring. We did not adopt them (though at times -- especially lately, I have thought about getting rid of one in particular).

We brought them into the world. We cared for them. We raised them. We fell back upon our marriage as the cornerstone our family was built upon to do that.

That is the definition of "marriage".

I am not a gay-basher. Again, I don't care what people do in private. My wife's older sister is gay, she's one of the best people I've ever known, but she keeps that shit to herself. And, she never refers to her partner as her "wife". Maybe that's a byproduct of her Catholic upbringing, I don't know...

I will never acknowledge a homosexual partnership as "marriage".

Because it's not...

Ray Cizzums
11-10-2021, 11:58 PM

Because it's not...
Fucking aye. Riddle me this : WTF are Mr. & Mr. Buttplug doing in a hospital bed with these poor infants ?

Midder Peenud Hayed
11-10-2021, 11:59 PM
Fucking aye. Riddle me this : WTF are Mr. & Mr. Buttplug doing in a hospital bed with these poor infants ?

All that comes to mind is, those poor fucking kids...

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-11-2021, 01:08 AM
Or maybe they build the roads etc where the property values are the lowest, or wherever niggers live. Likewise NY Parkways are restricted to cars only, even pickups with commercial plates were banned. it's much cheaper to build highways for cars only as well.
Property value will always be lowest where niggers live. You could be every rich whitey out of some affluent area and give it to the niggers. They would make it a rundown shithole with 6 months.

IseDaDiva
11-11-2021, 01:36 AM

They rented the uterus of some money-hungry slag who was willing to carry those babies for 9 months and turn them over to THESE guys. I bet those babies had a hefty price tag. Uterus rental is big business these days.

Kishi, the downlow buck with a manure pile on its head. gets all gushy over the boys and their new bundles of joy. They may have gotten a discount since it's two - maybe half price on the second one to emerge.

Groid_Rage
11-11-2021, 02:17 AM
Kishi, the downlow buck with a manure pile on its head. gets all gushy over the boys and their new bundles of joy. They may have gotten a discount since it's two - maybe half price on the second one to emerge.
18148Is that what the mushroom growth on top of its haid is?

Ray Cizzums
11-11-2021, 10:41 AM
They rented the uterus of some money-hungry slag who was willing to carry those babies for 9 months and turn them over to THESE guys. I bet those babies had a hefty price tag. Uterus rental is big business these days.

WTF ! Did he steal a ball o' yarn out of granny's knitting basket ?
What a downlow faggot nigger !

Celticgirl
11-11-2021, 02:59 PM
When a "married" gay couple were introduced to us at a friend's wedding my husband said to one "How did you meet your wife?" The gay guy said "No we call each my husband" to which my husband replied "That's the biggest load of shit I've heard in a long time, how the F does that work?" then my husband asked if there very any Fairy cakes or Pouff pastries, he was accused of being homophobic, he said "I live in a home and I'm not frightened of it" so I had to drag him away before it got any worse.

Pretty funny!

Coon Town
11-12-2021, 01:22 AM
Buttefukkers comments are without a doubt the dumbest fucking thing I've read all year, and that's saying something.

Coon Club Road
11-12-2021, 09:45 PM
When a "married" gay couple were introduced to us at a friend's wedding my husband said to one "How did you meet your wife?" The gay guy said "No we call each my husband" to which my husband replied "That's the biggest load of shit I've heard in a long time, how the F does that work?" then my husband asked if there were any Fairy cakes or Pouff pastries, he was accused of being homophobic, he said "I live in a home and I'm not frightened of it" so I had to drag him away before it got any worse.

:rofl

Tar Remover
11-27-2021, 01:31 PM
I want to drive on them!

Tar Remover
11-27-2021, 01:37 PM
He's the former mayor of South Bend, Indiana -- a nigger-infested crap hole in the middle of nowhere. No one, and I mean no one, has any real idea what this poof's claim to fame is, other than he's openly queer.

I'm a social libertarian by nature, and don't care what consenting adults do behind closed doors, but I hate idiots like Mayor Buttplug flaunting their deviance in public like it's something anyone else wants to see.

Most of all, I hate the perverted appropriation of marital roles these deviates have promoted. Buttplug does not have a "husband" because they both have dicks. Gays need to knock that shit off, because even most liberals snicker under their breath at that garbage. A marriage, as has been defined since the Dawn of Time, is a social compact between a man (dick), and a woman (vagina). There's no such thing as a "marriage" with a "husband" (dick) and a "husband" (dick).

That's a homosexual relationship, not a marriage. That's marital appropriation with no basis in reality.

In the 20 years of our actual marriage, my wife (vagina) and I (dick) have biologically produced 4 snotty, stuck-up, spoiled offspring. We did not adopt them (though at times -- especially lately, I have thought about getting rid of one in particular).

We brought them into the world. We cared for them. We raised them. We fell back upon our marriage as the cornerstone our family was built upon to do that.

That is the definition of "marriage".

I am not a gay-basher. Again, I don't care what people do in private. My wife's older sister is gay, she's one of the best people I've ever known, but she keeps that shit to herself. And, she never refers to her partner as her "wife". Maybe that's a byproduct of her Catholic upbringing, I don't know...

Because it's not...

Thanx to Bootyfruit, I have always referred to South Bend as "South End"......:lol

Tar Remover
11-27-2021, 01:40 PM
When a "married" gay couple were introduced to us at a friend's wedding my husband said to one "How did you meet your wife?" The gay guy said "No we call each my husband" to which my husband replied "That's the biggest load of shit I've heard in a long time, how the F does that work?" then my husband asked if there were any Fairy cakes or Pouff pastries, he was accused of being homophobic, he said "I live in a home and I'm not frightened of it" so I had to drag him away before it got any worse.:rofl:rofl:rofl Yes. Your Hubby is awesome!

Noghettospoken
11-27-2021, 04:19 PM
Anybody see the resemblave to Jim Bakker?

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
11-30-2021, 06:12 AM

Niggers surely ruin everything.

11-30-2021, 06:18 AM

Apparently out in California spooks had a problem with "Coon" Rd. and got the name changed!

"Racist street name in Lake Tahoe, California to be changed | The Sacramento Bee" https://amp.sacbee.com/news/local/article246749861.html

Thankfully out where I live, I'll never see the day that Coon Club Road is renamed, and hopefully my grand kids won't either.

Coons don't come around here much... other than in the Amazon truck, and I'm sure they are happy to GTFO as soon as possible since none of their brethren can be spotted knuckling around!

Goddamn niggers!
:fume

We have a stretch on the American River near near Folsom CA named Negro Bar. It's a place the Niggers used to pan for gold during the Gold Rush. I'm surprised the niggers haven't tried to change the name yet but I'm guessing it will just be a matter of time in this woketard liberal shithole.

11-30-2021, 06:27 AM

Well they're very tired after giving birf to these two little future Psychiatric patients for one thing. Chile-birf is rough on a fella. LOL