PDA

View Full Version : (C)rapper fans pay the price

Unregistered
11-08-2021, 09:32 PM
Apparently this shit best has done this before. Anyone who patronizes ooking apes should be ready to go down the way their other animal supporters do via lead-filled celies.

https://www.wesh.com/amp/article/astroworld-festival-investigation/38188941

Unregistered
11-09-2021, 01:16 AM
Notice two things..the crowds are predominantly YT nigger wanna be kids.

Also do a google search for this spook. There is one priceless shot of its head thrown back and octopus braids flying, eyes rolled back in its head, only eyeball whites showing. Don'tstop till you find it. It is beyond words.

Everyday, it never stops
11-09-2021, 01:31 AM
I think we should be careful of being critical of the dead from this event.
I know we saw black goons crashing the gate and the whole rush and "rage" that Scott promotes is a full Chimpout
Being critical of Scott I have no problem...more in a moment
There is a problem with many young people being drawn into nig culture.
These were not kids who picked up a gun and joined nigs in a street gang.
These were not kids acting like 6IX9INE and all into black thuggery.
It can take a few years of real life to learn the danger and risks of being in a Black mob, the kids were young and had not yet learned this fact.

Now why is Scott the prime nigga at this event?
He does not respect life and has no problem seeing innocent folks get hurt. This is Nigga culture at its worst.
Niggas have trouble succeeding in life, they can't get jobs in high tech, they can't build wealth, so they bring others down with them.
This is Scott, he tells the crowd to rage which is not different than shooting them like a street thug.
Sometimes young people make mistakes and get hurt, I hope many will realize the lesson from this event.
Respect the dead, in many ways they are no different than those caught in a nig shootout who lose their life from a bullet.

Unregistered
11-09-2021, 09:40 AM
Fans were yelling at that dumb nigger rapper to stop the concert and that people were dying and the dumb boon kept rapping

Sandy
11-09-2021, 01:49 PM
Respect the dead, in many ways they are no different than those caught in a nig shootout who lose their life from a bullet.

It's a cRap event, though, not a drive-by or a spontaneous cRap mob on the street. They chose to be there.

I have a big box for them marked "Sympathy," and it's all empty.

Coon Club Road
11-09-2021, 02:28 PM
It's a cRap event, though, not a drive-by or a spontaneous cRap mob on the street. They chose to be there.

I have a big box for them marked "Sympathy," and it's all empty.

Probably looks just like the box over here on Coon Club Road but mine is full... full of no fucks given!

jenkemfactory
11-09-2021, 04:28 PM
And what was the loss?

Unregistered
11-09-2021, 05:46 PM
Who the hell names a cRapper "Travis Scott"? Just stick on those retarted cRapper names like SixIXNineINE. Never heard of it so I initially thought this is maybe some indie-rocker performing to a 100% human audience. Than God they were only niggers and wiggers, though I'm devasted that only 8, or whatever the current toll is, sets of batwings were issued.

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-10-2021, 01:02 AM
I know we saw black goons crashing the gate and the whole rush and "rage" that Scott promotes is a full Chimpout
It can take a few years of real life to learn the danger and risks of being in a Black mob, the kids were young and had not yet learned this fact.

He does not respect life and has no problem seeing innocent folks get hurt. This is Nigga culture at its worst.
Niggas have trouble succeeding in life, they can't get jobs in high tech, they can't build wealth, so they bring others down with them.
This is Scott, he tells the crowd to rage which is not different than shooting them like a street thug.
Sometimes young people make mistakes and get hurt, I hope many will realize the lesson from this event.
You aren’t here yet, man.

deadmann83
11-13-2021, 03:44 AM

Respect the dead, in many ways they are no different than those caught in a nig shootout who lose their life from a bullet. The only "sympathy" I have is that more of these dumb nigger worshipping whiggers didn't die. Too bad it wasn't a 100% death toll. Fuck 'em each and all.