PDA

View Full Version : Whoopi Goldberg, or Whoopi Hindenburg

Sandy
11-08-2021, 07:26 PM
That niggerpotamus is rivaling the Goodyear Blimp these days. I turned the TV on, and "The View" was just starting. But this time I didn't change the channel just yet, because in those couple of seconds, I saw Goldberg stagger out, clearly struggling with more weight than I've ever seen on it. And it's not like it was ever thin!

Five seconds were plenty, so then I changed the channel.

Ray Cizzums
11-08-2021, 08:30 PM
The Whoop-a-potamus has been steadily porking up over the years, but was hiding it under a 10 pound, powdered fright-wig,
and a poncho. Now that she's sporting a burnt shit-cigars 'do, the blubber is way more noticeable, as are her bunny-like teefs.
Hands down, one of the fugly-est sows on network television. She could be number one, now that Symone Sanders is gone.
:bugeye

haywood
11-08-2021, 10:45 PM
The Whoop-a-potamus has been steadily porking up over the years, but was hiding it under a 10 pound, powdered fright-wig,
and a poncho. Now that she's sporting a burnt shit-cigars 'do, the blubber is way more noticeable, as are her bunny-like teefs.
Hands down, one of the fugly-est sows on network television. She could be number one, now that Symone Sanders is gone.

Tru Dat!!

IseDaDiva
11-08-2021, 11:53 PM
The massive, mouthy shitbeast has a crotch dropping just as ugly and looks like a great big buck.

Coon Club Road
11-09-2021, 12:01 AM
Minority hires.

Ray Cizzums
11-09-2021, 12:10 AM
The massive, mouthy shitbeast has a crotch dropping just as ugly and looks like a great big buck.

Ho lee Jeebus Christ and baby Jeebus ! Neither one of them should be running loose.
Look at them teefs ! Whoopie is half man, and her chile is all man. Big Mike is Hale Berry next to him/her/it.

Nig Zero
11-09-2021, 10:48 AM
That stupid lying nigger is so fake. Whoopi Goldberg (stage name) isn't its really name or anything even close. Caryn Elaine Johnson's first gig was called "Spook Show" (at least the name is accurate). The monkey claimed to be Jewish (really, nigger?) but it's DNA test came back as 92% Nigger. It changed it's name to "Goldberg" in order to be more successful in Hollywood. As if us Goyim are stupid enough even to fall for a Nigger Jew. That doesn't even make any sense. As the say "Nigga, Please!" Jews are intelligent, determined, and white. Niggers are stupid, lazy, and definitely not-white.

Sandy
11-09-2021, 02:18 PM
What's the other 8%? Baboon by any chance?

It's 92% ugly nigger, 8% real ugly nigger. :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCBX2-cZogg

IseDaDiva
11-09-2021, 03:27 PM
That stupid lying nigger is so fake. Whoopi Goldberg (stage name) isn't its really name or anything even close. Caryn Elaine Johnson's first gig was called "Spook Show" (at least the name is accurate). The monkey claimed to be Jewish (really, nigger?) but it's DNA test came back as 92% Nigger. It changed it's name to "Goldberg" in order to be more successful in Hollywood. As if us Goyim are stupid enough even to fall for a Nigger Jew. That doesn't even make any sense. As the say "Nigga, Please!" Jews are intelligent, determined, and white. Niggers are stupid, lazy, and definitely not-white.

She says she got the name "Whoopi" from other people due to her constant farting and was compared to a whoopie cushion. How utterly disgusting yet appropriate. Niggers just love gross bodily functions.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
11-09-2021, 03:44 PM
What's the other 8%? Baboon by any chance?

Howler monkey would be my guess.