PDA

View Full Version : "He wuz juss joggin"

Unregistered
11-07-2021, 08:59 AM
Key details that the liberal media left out are being exposed at the Ahmaud Aubery trial. He was a thief who had been preying on that neighborhood multiple times, and many other details left out by the media. But as we know , the white guys involved will be hung out to dry and given maximum sentences due to nigger loving political pressure

haywood
11-07-2021, 10:06 AM
key details that the liberal media left out are being exposed at the ahmaud aubery trial. He was a thief who had been preying on that neighborhood multiple times, and many other details left out by the media. But as we know , the white guys involved will be hung out to dry and given maximum sentences due to nigger loving political pressure

exactly!!

Blue Gum
11-07-2021, 04:18 PM
Hopefully not...I saw on the nat'l nigger news earlier this week, they were complaining because only one nigger had been set on the jury....so maybe there's still hope...

Coon Club Road
11-07-2021, 07:47 PM
Even if the jury was all shines and one white, they should all walk.

Ignatow
11-07-2021, 11:19 PM
They won't get a fair trial, guaranteed. I don't think they intended to harm the nigger, just prevent it from stealing. But with all the nigger love these days, there'll be a new saint and 3 more evil whiteys. Damn you niggers, all you do is cause trouble.

Ray Cizzums
11-07-2021, 11:22 PM
I would have just hit that nigger with my truck, and kept on going.....
:bugeye

Coon Club Road
11-08-2021, 02:24 AM

"That silly negro jogged right out in front of me officer"!

Unregistered
11-08-2021, 04:29 AM
Should have gone for a “worst case of suicide I’ve ever seen” deal. Anyone who has dealt with niggers knows how unstable and unpredictable they are. That’s why I never defend these scum niggers nor understand why others do. Lawyers will say whatever it takes to win their case and be “the guy that got x off” but liberals shouldn’t really have any reason to defend these shit stain niggers. They always have criminal records and think they can take advantage of anyone they want. It’s also their fault niggers act in ways that cause them to get their heads blown off, they think the whole world owes them something and that the whole world will let them play that race card. We know the nigger jogger was planning on robbing some homes and is not innocent, and the only reason libs care is because they need his vote. I have no sympathy for this piece of shit nigger because if the situation was reversed he would have shot a White guy all the same. That’s been my modus operandi most of my life is that I don’t pity someone that would not have pitied me. If a nigger has no empathy I would not show any back. And never worry about it because fuck Orwellian thought policing.

Ignatow
11-08-2021, 02:53 PM

That would render your truck a total loss, for nigger stench and contamination can never be removed. And your truck is worth more than a nigger, dead or alive.

Unregistered
11-08-2021, 06:47 PM
Nowadays I just try to avoid nigs at all cost. I only deal with them when I absolutely have to. Such as supermarkets, Walmart, on my job etc. Other than that, they can stay the f away from me.