PDA

View Full Version : What a Despicable Commercial

SC Anemia
11-07-2021, 01:43 AM
https://youtu.be/TVfjtii-2qg

A gorilla sister as Wonder Woman, seriously? Talk about the cultural appropriation niggers are always whining about.

Gal Gadot is a stunningly beautiful white woman and former combat fitness instructor in the Israeli Army (including being Miss Israel in 2004) and these dipshits want to substitute a steroid enhanced wildebeest? Go fuck off with that noise.

Gadot entered the Miss Israel competition at age 18, thinking it would be a fun experience. "I never thought I would win," she said to Glamour magazine.[27] Gadot completed her two mandatory years of military service in the Israel Defense Forces, where she enlisted as a combat fitness instructor.[28] She began her service at age 20.[29] Gadot says that her military background helped her to win the role of Gisele in Fast & Furious, "I think the main reason was that the director Justin Lin really liked that I was in the military, and he wanted to use my knowledge of weapons."[30] After her military service, Gadot studied law and government at the IDC Herzliya college in Herzliya, Israel.

haywood
11-07-2021, 08:54 AM
https://youtu.be/TVfjtii-2qg

A gorilla sister as Wonder Woman, seriously? Talk about the cultural appropriation niggers are always whining about.

Gal Gadot is a stunningly beautiful white woman and former combat fitness instructor in the Israeli Army (including being Miss Israel in 2004) and these dipshits want to substitute a steroid enhanced wildebeest? Go fuck off with that noise.

I just PUKED my breakfast!! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nig Zero
11-07-2021, 10:56 AM
That is awful and funny at the same time! McEnroe "You can't be serious", and Gal Gadot might lose her WW gig to some nigress in the future. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

Sandy
11-07-2021, 05:49 PM
a steroid enhanced wildebeest? Go fuck off with that noise.

Nigger, tranny, probably a secret Muslim too. It checks all the boxes.

Ray Cizzums
11-07-2021, 06:10 PM
With that porker's beach ball-sized ass, and tree trunk thighs, she could be Thunder Woman.
Make that Thunder Tranny.....
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
11-07-2021, 06:45 PM
Wow. The sowzilla lumbers around like a T-Rex and we get the obligatory depiction of the het YT male as a scrawny, muppet-voice, neck-bearded, nu-male cuck.

Coon Club Road
11-07-2021, 07:53 PM
The exact type of commercial I love fast forwarding through!