PDA

View Full Version : Travis Scott nigger concert leaves at least 8 dead, hundreds injured

Buck Simian
11-06-2021, 08:55 AM
What more would people expect? Cram 50,000 niggers and nigger lovers into a tight space and you are asking for disaster. Apparently it started off with a mess as people stampeded the gates before they were even set to open. Then during the show 8 people were killed. The stage of the show literally looked like some sort of portal to the gates of Hell, which fits in perfectly with niggerism. To any humans who got injured or killed in this mess - play nigger games and you end up dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W_njKnR6Q0

Celticgirl
11-06-2021, 09:21 AM
What more would people expect? Cram 50,000 niggers and nigger lovers into a tight space and you are asking for disaster. Apparently it started off with a mess as people stampeded the gates before they were even set to open. Then during the show 8 people were killed. The stage of the show literally looked like some sort of portal to the gates of Hell, which fits in perfectly with niggerism. To any humans who got injured or killed in this mess - play nigger games and you end up dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W_njKnR6Q0
That is the one that is dating mudshark Kim Kardashian's mudshark sister, Kylie. Travis Scott, rapper. They have a kid and are having another one. I think she and the kid were there for this. Yes, if white kids got hurt or killed, like my dad used to say, they deserve everything they get.

animal mother
11-06-2021, 09:45 AM
My bet is that it was mostly all humans who were killed or injured . Niggers cause the mayhem but are seldom affected by it.

haywood
11-06-2021, 10:11 AM
My bet is that it was mostly all humans who were killed or injured . Niggers cause the mayhem but are seldom affected by it.

Tru Dat!!

IseDaDiva
11-06-2021, 11:50 AM
Haha! I just saw this article without the video but it figured it must be some nigger thing. I see a bunch of cucks, wiggers, hoes with bad wigs, stupid girls and niggers. Couldn't happen to a nicer crowd. :lol

Coon Club Road
11-06-2021, 12:04 PM
Trampled??? More like extra Fentanyl in their shit!

Sandy
11-07-2021, 05:50 PM
The stage of the show literally looked like some sort of portal to the gates of Hell, which fits in perfectly with niggerism.

Any of the "victims" had a good preview of where they were headed in the next life.

As usual, niggers can't do anything right. We should have been hearing of hundreds trampled.

Anastasia
11-12-2021, 01:23 PM
Niggers and wiggers dying makes the world a better place.