PDA

View Full Version : Request: Eugenics research?

Unregistered
11-05-2021, 08:02 PM
It’s well understood that different races have different trends genetically when it comes to physical features, predispositions for diseases, etc. I’ve even gotten lab work back that had a chart to interpret certain metrics within a different range if you are african american. So why is it so taboo to argue that lower IQs or certain mental capacities may also be an observable trend in certain races/ethnicities? Obviously this can’t be applied to everyone, but after acknowledgement of all the sociological factors that contribute to stupidity, there’s obviously another piece to the puzzle biologically. Can anyone link me to lesser known eugenics research in regards to IQ, mental capacities, or behavior? I’m curious to see what the old research was back during the eugenics movement, the counter research that debunked it, and then any current more recent research if available. I apologize if this is not the appropriate place to do this or if I was supposed to contribute something. I am just genuinely curious and obviously can’t ask these types of questions around most people. And honestly I’m hoping someone has access to some buried treasure on this topic. Thanks.

Coon Club Road
11-05-2021, 10:44 PM
Niggers were brought into the house just like dogs and cats.

But just like a dog or cat, you have to expect a potential mess on the floor.

IseDaDiva
11-06-2021, 12:06 AM
It’s well understood that different races have different trends genetically when it comes to physical features, predispositions for diseases, etc. I’ve even gotten lab work back that had a chart to interpret certain metrics within a different range if you are african american. So why is it so taboo to argue that lower IQs or certain mental capacities may also be an observable trend in certain races/ethnicities? Obviously this can’t be applied to everyone, but after acknowledgement of all the sociological factors that contribute to stupidity, there’s obviously another piece to the puzzle biologically. Can anyone link me to lesser known eugenics research in regards to IQ, mental capacities, or behavior? I’m curious to see what the old research was back during the eugenics movement, the counter research that debunked it, and then any current more recent research if available. I apologize if this is not the appropriate place to do this or if I was supposed to contribute something. I am just genuinely curious and obviously can’t ask these types of questions around most people. And honestly I’m hoping someone has access to some buried treasure on this topic. Thanks.

You can thank the rise of political correctness for this. We must not quote science, biology, facts, history, or statistics if they in any way seem to be prejudicial or racially discriminatory against any population on the planet, with the exception of the white male. Facts and truth must be suppressed and history rewritten so not to offend.

Sandy
11-06-2021, 06:40 PM
Niggers were brought into the house just like dogs and cats.

But just like a dog or cat, you have to expect a potential mess on the floor.

Even the most independent of cats can still be taught how to use the kitty litter box. Dogs do that kick with their legs, I guess an instinctive thing to cover up their poop. On the other hand, niggers still have a hard time grasping the concept of indoor plumbing. Go to most any nigger nest, or an urban public library restroom that's been used by niggers, and you'll be disgusted for life.

haywood
11-07-2021, 11:22 AM

Read the "Bell Curve" or "Erectus walks amongst us!!"

Unregistered
11-07-2021, 12:51 PM
You can thank the rise of political correctness for this. We must not quote science, biology, facts, history, or statistics if they in any way seem to be prejudicial or racially discriminatory against any population on the planet, with the exception of the white male. Facts and truth must be suppressed and history rewritten so not to offend.

Typing and profiling and statistical analysis and discrimination is the heart of science, medicine and all technologies. Somehow we are required to ignore these and just embrace the love of ebony and ivory together...

Blue Gum
11-07-2021, 04:14 PM
Yes....I was gonna say, isn't what that book " the bell curve" exposed? ...and remember the author caught flak for writing it...lol

Totally True though....