PDA

View Full Version : Let the lotto begin

Unregistered
11-05-2021, 06:42 PM
Coon Arberry's felon factory is milking the tears for all their worth. This Georgia trial comes down to one thing and one thing only. The opportunistic nigger saw the chance to kill whitey with impunity. It was him or the human and he lost. End of story, case closed.

The jury's race will inevitably lead to chimping if they don't return a murder verdict.

https://6abc.com/ahmaud-arbery-trial-case-jury-selection-live/11201028/

Unregistered
11-05-2021, 08:12 PM
Coon Arberry's felon factory is milking the tears for all their worth. This Georgia trial comes down to one thing and one thing only. The opportunistic nigger saw the chance to kill whitey with impunity. It was him or the human and he lost. End of story, case closed.

The jury's race will inevitably lead to chimping if they don't return a murder verdict.

https://6abc.com/ahmaud-arbery-trial-case-jury-selection-live/11201028/

----------

If a wild animal was in my Neighbourhood I would shoot it too.

Unregistered
11-05-2021, 08:14 PM
Uppercase nigger, lowercase White.
That niggers fambly can cry their gross yellow eyes out for the loss of their jogging felon factory. That nigger was planning on jogging in the finest school districts later that night and was going to jog inside peoples houses!

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-06-2021, 08:39 AM
The race of the jurors shouldn’t even be known. I wonder if there will be headlines about the race of the jury every time a nigger kills a human (which happens all day, every day). Of course there won’t be any mention of it. Fuck you niggers.

Sandy
11-06-2021, 06:39 PM
The race of the jurors shouldn’t even be known. I wonder if there will be headlines about the race of the jury every time a nigger kills a human (which happens all day, every day). Of course there won’t be any mention of it. Fuck you niggers.

I've said that cops need to be tried by juries of their peers, meaning other human cops who have wrangled niggers.

These three men deserve the same thing: twelve white men who have been burglarized and/or assaulted by niggers.

Unregistered
11-07-2021, 11:39 AM
The thing that gets me is that when a white person or a cop kills a boon , 99% of the time it is for a logical law abiding reason. But somehow the nigs always twist it in such a way that they were the " victim" and the shooter was the "white murderer". Un- fucking believable