PDA

View Full Version : D.C. Thug nigger takes off with cop in the back seat

Unregistered
11-05-2021, 07:34 AM
Sorry I don't have the link. But the video can be found on Kaotic.com. The video was unclear on what happened before the bodycam started filming. Anyway, the cop is in the back seat and is screaming repeatedly to the nigger to put the car in park over and over. The nigger says "Don't shoot me " but the nigger won't stop the car, and is speeding recklessly through downtown DC. The video ends with the cop shooting the nig in the right rib cage area and jumping out of the back door onto the street of the moving car. Officer suffered some road rash and a broken arm

Unregistered
11-05-2021, 09:37 AM
It’s under the niggers in motion forum. That nigger refused to obey simple instructions and got his bat wings. Not sure why the cop jumped out of the moving vehicle though, think he thought the nigger was about to attempt to shoot him? Anyway I hope the cop makes a full recovery and isn’t charged with anything and the good niggers fambly doesn’t get anything for its gogibsme. I’m sure there’s already one up lol.

Unregistered
11-05-2021, 04:37 PM
That sneaky ass nigger pointed a gun at that cop all while say don't shoot me. Does anybody know if that boon died or not ?