PDA

View Full Version : John Nigger Lewis Christmas 2021 Coon Advert!

Unregistered
11-04-2021, 07:23 PM
John Lewis' 2021 Christmas ad featuring an alien being welcomed to earth by a Nigger.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10164811/John-Lewis-2021-Christmas-advert-slammed-pathetically-predictably-woke.html

Unregistered
11-04-2021, 09:36 PM
What a bunch of crap! Niggers are probably the top reason no extraterrestrial life wants to come anywhere near here! If an alien dared to land in a bad hood it would be shot dead and the ship stripped for parts within days.
If I was making decisions for an advanced space age and I saw this planet with such a worthless race having rights I’d declare the planet off limits, no galactic federation should run the risk of having a nigger to be “diverse”. Don’t do it! Stay away until niggers are extinct!

Coon Club Road
11-04-2021, 10:06 PM
Reminds me of that space movie that came out in 1992.

If you don't know what that movie is... Google it!

IseDaDiva
11-04-2021, 11:45 PM
Oh, come on! Make it realistic, like the little buck mugging the alien and robbing her.

I see people are finally at the point they've had enough niggers shoved down their throats. A good sign.

'Pathetically predictably woke! Won’t bother going in your ‘remaining’ stores!!!' wrote one, while a second vented: 'More wokeness, as if we haven’t had enough already.

Unregistered White
11-05-2021, 02:44 AM
A nigger is in the Disney commercial too. A stepdad... who knows if the coalburner just left his husband or she became a widow... anyway, she allowed him to live with her three children. Where are social services when needed?
Probably they (children) will find some Fentanyl under the tree

Unregistered
11-05-2021, 07:20 AM
"Niggerizing" America. What an abomination. The last time I checked niggers belong in trees and in the jungle. If only we could send them back there

haywood
11-05-2021, 09:48 AM
John Lewis' 2021 Christmas ad featuring an alien being welcomed to earth by a Nigger.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10164811/John-Lewis-2021-Christmas-advert-slammed-pathetically-predictably-woke.html

Isn't that the RETARDED nigger that said that Guam would tip over if their were too many sailors on it?!

animal mother
11-05-2021, 10:01 AM
Isn't that the RETARDED nigger that said that Guam would tip over if their were too many sailors on it?!

No it was THIS stupid nigger.

https://youtu.be/cesSRfXqS1Q

haywood
11-05-2021, 10:11 AM
No it was THIS stupid nigger.

https://youtu.be/cesSRfXqS1Q

oh yes, hank johnson. What can I say ALL of those old "uncle remus" niggers look ALIKE!!

Unregistered
11-05-2021, 12:50 PM
That old nigger can't even pronounce words properly "Dis is an island correck? Uh ...uh.... uh ... Dats duh impression I'm gittin frum what u sayin"

Coon Club Road
11-06-2021, 12:01 PM
^^^ All niggers speak like they have a dick in their moufs or something...both male and female!

CoonsЯus
11-06-2021, 02:31 PM
John Lewis, the pride of Britain's dilapidated high streets, has been hijacked by wokeness and a pet nigger in charge. Britain's largest employee owned company has installed a hopeless and useless sowgroid to ride the chain into the ground and then blame racism. Every nigger story has the same ending. John Lewis bequested the company to his employees as he believed they were the future. Time and niggers fuck up everything Johnny.

Unregistered
11-07-2021, 05:20 PM
John Lewis, the pride of Britain's dilapidated high streets, has been hijacked by wokeness and a pet nigger in charge. Britain's largest employee owned company has installed a hopeless and useless sowgroid to ride the chain into the ground and then blame racism. Every nigger story has the same ending. John Lewis bequested the company to his employees as he believed they were the future. Time and niggers fuck up everything Johnny.

Just like Sears and Roebuck here in the U.S.
Foreigners seized the administration and ran
It right into the ground. Got to laugh or cry from
This newly minted banana republic of North America.