PDA

View Full Version : Toxic white guilt has been infused into today's society

Unregistered
11-03-2021, 10:31 AM
Here in 2021 we are seeing the raw full effects of what approximately the last 25 years of toxic white guilt from the liberal media, nigger school teachers etc. has done to liberal white people's brains and behavior. Blind allegiance to niggers is not optional anymore to innocent young white children. It is mandatory and forced upon them

Keep Britain White
11-03-2021, 02:33 PM
That's why I believe it's no good just telling them, "No, white guilt is wrong - we are all equal." Perhaps that's the liberal's plan, so white people end up thinking they've gained when they've actually lost.
That's why there's no longer any room for trying to bring everyone together, believing in equality.
We need to enforce and reinforce into white children's minds how truly superior they are - and you'll only do that by home schooling.

Children need to be constantly reminded how much cleverer they are than niggers. How much more beautiful they are. How much more civilised they are. How much more law-abiding they are.

Once America has overcome this temporary left-wing madness - and believe me, it is only temporary - white folks have to remember what happened under Biden, when these niggers and their coddlers revealed their true political colours.
The ultimate goal MUST remain the cleansing of America, by removal of niggers and their liberal masters.
I remain confident - especially after today's tremendous results in Virginia - that one day that goal will be achieved. The American people will realise that the very best they can do for their children is to create for them a totally nigger-free nation.
Only then will America be TRULY free!

Unregistered
11-03-2021, 07:19 PM
Here in 2021 we are seeing the raw full effects of what approximately the last 25 years of toxic white guilt from the liberal media, nigger school teachers etc. has done to liberal white people's brains and behavior. Blind allegiance to niggers is not optional anymore to innocent young white children. It is mandatory and forced upon them

-------------------

Niggers are a protected species!!!...The liberal ark of the covenant! Can’t touch it no matter what!!!
If you do step in or try to stop - I recommend high velocity lead gloves.

Unregistered
11-06-2021, 10:26 PM
-------------------

Niggers are a protected species!!!...The liberal ark of the covenant! Can’t touch it no matter what!!!
If you do step in or try to stop - I recommend high velocity lead gloves.

Those baboons in South Africa are protected species too. They are savage wild animals that come down from the hills near Cape Town and break into homes and terrorize humans. The best thing to do with all those Baboons is hunt them down and exterminate them and feed them to the lions and crocodiles and wild dogs. The liberals want them protected. Baboons and niggers are extremely similar. I would rather deal with baboons then deal with niggers. South Africa should have never ended apartheid of niggers or given baboons protection. Baboons and niggers are vile disgusting creatures.

haywood
11-07-2021, 09:41 AM
That's why I believe it's no good just telling them, "No, white guilt is wrong - we are all equal." Perhaps that's the liberal's plan, so white people end up thinking they've gained when they've actually lost.
That's why there's no longer any room for trying to bring everyone together, believing in equality.
We need to enforce and reinforce into white children's minds how truly superior they are - and you'll only do that by home schooling.

Children need to be constantly reminded how much cleverer they are than niggers. How much more beautiful they are. How much more civilised they are. How much more law-abiding they are.

Once America has overcome this temporary left-wing madness - and believe me, it is only temporary - white folks have to remember what happened under Biden, when these niggers and their coddlers revealed their true political colours.
The ultimate goal MUST remain the cleansing of America, by removal of niggers and their liberal masters.
I remain confident - especially after today's tremendous results in Virginia - that one day that goal will be achieved. The American people will realise that the very best they can do for their children is to create for them a totally nigger-free nation.
Only then will America be TRULY free!

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Jubal Early
11-07-2021, 12:33 PM

Start early. Schools are ramrodding this into your little ones. This is happening in the schools by WHITE liberal women NEA teachers. Homeschool your kids if you want them to grow up with healthy self esteem and a no nonsense worldview.

Celticgirl
11-07-2021, 05:33 PM
My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Exactly. That "Democrats are dividing us" mentality is for Republican cucks.