PDA

View Full Version : Republicans Win! America Fights Back At Last!

Keep Britain White
11-03-2021, 06:23 AM
Great news about Glenn Youngkin. Apparently the Republicans have won the elections for Governor, Lt. Governor and Attorney-General in Virginia!
When parents get riled up about the treatment of their kids, they are a force to reckon with.

Hang in there, folks - the fightback is under way!

Guess what? Not a mention of any of this on this morning's TV news here in Britain.

Jim Crow
11-03-2021, 07:28 AM
We all know libs are in for a large bloodbath in 2022. This is just a preview. And no,the liberal media isn’t going to mention it.

Celticgirl
11-03-2021, 03:54 PM
It's good he won. I still don't trust mainstream Republicans. I don't like that they actively recruit other races into their party. I get the feeling alot of them would be fine if the party was all black or Arab or whatever. Just as long as those people stand for God, family, country. But it's a start.

Keep Britain White
11-29-2021, 08:07 AM
Great news about Glenn Youngkin. Apparently the Republicans have won the elections for Governor, Lt. Governor and Attorney-General in Virginia!
When parents get riled up about the treatment of their kids, they are a force to reckon with.

Hang in there, folks - the fightback is under way!

Guess what? Not a mention of any of this on this morning's TV news here in Britain.

I NEED TO CORRECT MY POST. This guy Youngkin is clearly another RINO!
I hope President Trump will be extra careful who he picks for his team next election. These RINOs get everywhere.
My supportive comments for Youngkin are hereby withdrawn.

haywood
11-29-2021, 08:55 AM
We all know libs are in for a large bloodbath in 2022. This is just a preview. And no,the liberal media isn’t going to mention it.

I am SO looking forward to it!! Hopefully even with voter fraud so many people will vote against the dhimmirats that there will be the BIGGEST red tsunami in histiory!!

jenkemfactory
11-29-2021, 09:38 AM
Did you forget his partner in crime?

Did you forget Winsome-Losesome Scars?

Here are Winsome-Losesome's many Scars:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/winsome-sears-virginia-lieutenant-governor-elect/