PDA

View Full Version : Young Republicoons

jenkemfactory
11-02-2021, 07:55 AM
We're saved. There's a new generation of young Republicoons!
Here's a confused guy from Ghana who wants to run for something ( koon katcher, I don't know ). He wants to run as a Republicoon because he was so inspired by King Barry Obongo, who as any idiot knows, is a far left Democratic, to the left of Lenin.

https://www.nj.com/politics/2021/11/generation-trump.html

Nig Zero
11-02-2021, 11:55 AM
Not sure if this nigger is just grifting off of sentimental conservatives, or if this is a more insidious plan to take over what is left of the Republican Party. Either way, it's disgusting.

Celticgirl
11-02-2021, 05:31 PM
Trump panders non stop to these types. I hate it.

Nig Zero
11-02-2021, 06:22 PM
Whites really need to understand that blacks, down to their core, resent and hate Whites. No amount of pandering and appeasing will satiate them. Stand up for yourselves, Whites. No one else will.

Celticgirl
11-02-2021, 07:11 PM
I hate hate hate it when conservatives pander to blacks so obviously. It just looks desperate, weak, pathetic, whatever. You look at every Trump supporter's facebook page and it's one based black meme after another on their page. I think they are trying to prove something to the Democrats. They see it as a "liberal" v. "conservative" or "Democrat" v. "Republican".

Groid_Rage
11-02-2021, 11:20 PM
It's a vain hope they might evolve into something better than a shit-ape.

Ignatow
11-03-2021, 03:20 AM
Whites really need to understand that blacks, down to their core, resent and hate Whites. No amount of pandering and appeasing will satiate them. Stand up for yourselves, Whites. No one else will.

Any black will stab you in the back, given the chance. There's no way in hell I'll trust a nigger. Same as wiggers and nigger lovers. Although, I laugh at how niggers called Uncle Tim, Uncle Tim!

Jim Crow
11-03-2021, 07:32 AM
The nigger beast is a liar and panhandler by nature. It’s in their DNA! You can give them money on a premise.. But I believe they will vote Liberal no matter what.A nigger is a nigger no matter what!

Groid_Rage
11-04-2021, 09:46 AM
Any black will stab you in the back, given the chance. There's no way in hell I'll trust a nigger. Same as wiggers and nigger lovers. Although, I laugh at how niggers called Uncle Tim, Uncle Tim!Look how that who're Omarosa Manigault is raking Trump over the coals for money after leaching off him for decades.

Celticgirl
11-04-2021, 05:51 PM
They are slobbering all over that black woman that won Lieutenant Governor in Virginia. Posting pictures of her holding a gun. The cuckservatives are doing this. That is good she won, I guess, over the Democrat but still.

Coon Club Road
11-04-2021, 11:23 PM
I hate hate hate it when conservatives pander to blacks so obviously. It just looks desperate, weak, pathetic, whatever. You look at every Trump supporter's facebook page and it's one based black meme after another on their page. I think they are trying to prove something to the Democrats. They see it as a "liberal" v. "conservative" or "Democrat" v. "Republican".

And notice the nu-male, neck bearded, skinny ass dickhead is always portrayed on television as described above!