PDA

View Full Version : Natango served a hot lead sandwich after refusing to stop vehicle with cop inside

Whitey Ford
11-02-2021, 01:48 AM
Put it in park! Put it in park!
Niggers can't even follow very simple and basic orders and then get served hot lead for lunch. SMDH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hevz8Uavcs&t=1s
Nigger commences monkeyshines at the 2:00 mark.

haywood
11-02-2021, 09:35 AM
Niggers can't even follow very simple and basic orders and then get served hot lead for lunch. SMDH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hevz8Uavcs&t=1s
Nigger commences monkeyshines at the 2:00 mark.

Has nigger ben crump filed a lawsuit yet fo' da' fambly?!

Ray Cizzums
11-02-2021, 03:13 PM
He wuz scurred. Those cops murdered him for nuffin'.
Why didn't they just shoot him in de laig ?
:bugeye

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-02-2021, 05:15 PM
Dey aint has ta kiyill ma babay! He wuz jus scurred. He aint desuv ta die n sheeit.

AR Patriot
11-03-2021, 04:14 PM
He should have put one right in that worthless piece of shit's head.

IseDaDiva
11-03-2021, 06:01 PM
Niggers would rather get shot than do as they are told. This is because they can't think one minute past, 'If I keeps goin' dey won't gets me."

Coon Club Road
11-03-2021, 08:45 PM
Dey aint has ta kiyill ma babay! He wuz jus scurred. He aint desuv ta die n sheeit.

:ohjeebus

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-03-2021, 10:40 PM
:ohjeebus
Oh lawd heps me now jeebus! :lol

Whitey Ford
11-05-2021, 02:25 PM
He wuz scurred. Those cops murdered him for nuffin'.
Why didn't they just shoot him in de laig ?

Shoots him in da laig? LOL

If the bullet should happen to pierce the Femoral Artery (https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/body/21645-femoral-artery#:~:text=The%20femoral%20artery%20is%20the,t he%20lower%20body%20with%20blood.) in the upper thigh, the nigger will bleed out and get batwings very quickly.

Better yet, just shoot him in the muh dik. Niggers would probably stop like 35% of crimes if they thought that they would get shot in the muh dik. Plus, it would take another randy buck out of circulation, meaning less niglets. :)

Ray Cizzums
11-05-2021, 03:23 PM

That is a direct quote, from a sheboon protesting the shooting of an armed robber, by a Freeport, NY officer. This was like 12 years ago.
Niggers called the cops, after being robbed, then point out the spook in question. Robber draws and fires at the officer, who returns fire,
and batwings said spookaroo. The revolver he used had one of the officer's bullets lodged in the front of the cylinder, proving that it was
aimed directly at the cop. That didn't stop the "Reverend Jessie Tuggle" and 200 congoloids from protesting. Niggers, man.....

IseDaDiva
11-05-2021, 05:28 PM

If the bullet should happen to pierce the Femoral Artery (https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/body/21645-femoral-artery#:~:text=The%20femoral%20artery%20is%20the,t he%20lower%20body%20with%20blood.) in the upper thigh, the nigger will bleed out and get batwings very quickly.

Better yet, just shoot him in the muh dik. Niggers would probably stop like 35% of crimes if they thought that they would get shot in the muh dik. Plus, it would take another randy buck out of circulation, meaning less niglets. :)

That would be good for shutting down the venom delivery into the brood sows, but the risk of being shot in the nigger-pride-and-joy doesn't seem to make niggers think before committing crimes. Well, of course not. When do niggers ever think ahead or grasp consequences?

SC Anemia
11-05-2021, 06:13 PM

Hey Whitey, where did this happen? And is the cockroach a good boi now? Thanks BTW, I love these videos..

Whitey Ford
11-05-2021, 06:25 PM
Hey Whitey, where did this happen? And is the cockroach a good boi now? Thanks BTW, I love these videos..

In Washington D.C. of all places. What is supposed to be the nation's Capitol is a sprog infested dump. Pity the poor police officers that have to patrol it.
Unfortunately the nigger survived. :(

The Metropolitan Police Department’s (MPD) Internal Affairs Bureau is investigating an MPD officer-involved shooting that occurred on Friday in Northwest D.C.

According to DC Police Chief Robert Contee, officers pursued a man at approximately 4:54 p.m. in the 500 block of Kennedy Street NW who was reportedly chasing after someone with a gun.

https://wjla.com/news/local/natango-robinson-literally-kidnapped-washington-dc-officer-arrested-charged-traffic-stop-shooting-kennedy-street

SC Anemia
11-05-2021, 06:33 PM
Unbelievable man, ol' Natango went full retard with this one. I couldn't believe what I was reading. KIDNAPPED A COP? That's some next-level stupid right there even for a nigger. Thanks for the info Whitey.

:jawdrop

Anastasia
11-12-2021, 12:46 PM
Niggers are definitely devolving into dumber and dumber apes. 160 years ago, they could at least understand "put the cotton in the bag."

Tar Remover
11-13-2021, 05:30 PM
Here comes Monkey Dump Crump. Greasy fuckin nigger. He's dig his dead mammy up and rip every gold tooth out of her black skull if she had any.........

Tar Remover
11-13-2021, 05:33 PM
Oh lawd heps me now jeebus! :lol

Lawdy Jeebus Lawdy Jeebus HEP me Jeebus!:rofl