PDA

View Full Version : Niggers trying to be humans

Unregistered
11-01-2021, 04:33 PM
Niggers claim to have been "kangs-n-sheeeeit", built the pyramids and invented flight long before the Wright brothers. We all know it's just niggers deluding themselves so they can feel better about being lowly animals. We've seen the videos of mudduh land niggers trying to build helicopters, which are hilarious. And in this article linked below is more proof niggers can't build anything other than mud and dung huts. Niggers should really stick to what they know, but for them it's a monkey see - monkey do world.

From the article:
Building collapses are not uncommon occurrences in Lagos, Nigeria's largest city

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/lagos-nigeria-multi-story-building-collapses-in-lagos-nigeria/ar-AAQc1sY?ocid=uxbndlbing

Bottle_of_Hate
11-01-2021, 06:40 PM
There was an old documentary where they showed some nigger native savages looking through the fence line at a small airport who had little human contact. The documentary actually mentions that the tribe believes the white people stole their ability to fly. Jokes aside I am not making this up. I wish I could find it on youtube.

Coon Club Road
11-01-2021, 08:40 PM
I wonder if those coons built that high rise in Florida that tipped over recently.

I couldn't sleep in a building... even on the first floor of a building I know a dick washer designed or constructed. They had dick washing capabilities, nothing else.

haywood
11-01-2021, 10:18 PM
I wonder if those coons built that high rise in Florida that tipped over recently.

I couldn't sleep in a building... even on the first floor of a building I know a dick washer designed or constructed. They had dick washing capabilities, nothing else.

Yep!!

CoonsЯus
11-01-2021, 11:10 PM
Only foolish white people believe that niggers are capable beings that share an equal status. Niggers know they are hopeless, useless and inferior beasts. They have that deep feeling inside of perpetual insecurity due to their inabilities to function within civilization. Niggers are kept on a leash as they maintain a good industry for those that capitalize on their persistent neediness. Niggers are good for business literally like the pet industry, the nigger industry is a fine money maker.

IseDaDiva
11-01-2021, 11:46 PM

You don't think any nigger-built building would have been standing that long? They didn't even finish constructing the latest one in Nigeria before it collapsed. Niggers - gotta love 'em. :lol

jenkemfactory
11-02-2021, 12:58 AM
That's an impressively large dung hut.

tweakstick
11-02-2021, 01:37 AM
They had dick washing capabilities, nothing else.

Gotta wonder what those real Egyptian kings were thinking.

I would never let a nigger wash my car, much less my junk.

Jim Crow
11-02-2021, 07:03 AM

Dick washing capabilities? I wouldn’t let a nigger wash my dick! I was 6 feet away from one in line at grocery store last week, it stunk like funk/shit.So bad,it made me nauseous. Was obvious, these worthless,disgusting beasts don’t even wash their own dicks/poosies.

Nig Zero
11-02-2021, 07:13 AM
The level of corruption in African countries just makes me wonder if that has played a part in this. My husband said it didn't even have time to develop concrete cancer, that was blamed on a couple of UK problems where the wrong sand had been used and it corroded the steel, he said they buy the cheapest steel they can get their paws on.

Yep! There are so many ways for a building to fail, that getting near one that was built by niggers is suicide.

jenkemfactory
11-02-2021, 07:58 AM
Dick washing capabilities? I wouldn’t let a nigger wash my dick! I was 6 feet away from one in line at grocery store last week, it stunk like funk/shit.So bad,it made me nauseous. Was obvious, these worthless,disgusting beasts don’t even wash their own dicks/poosies.

Move it 6 feet vertically.

CoonsЯus
11-02-2021, 11:52 AM
Move it 6 feet vertically.

AMEN

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-02-2021, 12:04 PM
They do stink. Usually smell like cocoa butter, grease and shit.

Sandy
11-02-2021, 06:02 PM
Give a human a pile of bricks, and he'll build you a city. Give a nigger a city, and soon it'll have a pile of bricks.

Niggers trying to use tractors, bulldozers, excavators, and lay bricks and mortar, is the construction equivalent of cargo cults imitating an airstrip.

IseDaDiva
11-02-2021, 07:01 PM
Give a human a pile of bricks, and he'll build you a city. Give a nigger a city, and soon it'll have a pile of bricks.

Niggers trying to use tractors, bulldozers, excavators, and lay bricks and mortar, is the construction equivalent of cargo cults imitating an airstrip.

I guess over the centuries, what with all the cruel YT oppreshuns, niggers lost their incredible skills and talents and now reside in mud huts. In 2021.