PDA

View Full Version : Every time I look for a criminigger, I get pages of this!

IseDaDiva
11-01-2021, 02:30 PM
This is just a preview of pages of niggers. One would think they were 90% of the population. As you can see I didn't specify "niggers" in my search!

The rest of this one page is here - nothing but murder monkeys.

http://tinyurl.com/rv23hj8

Ray Cizzums
11-01-2021, 03:08 PM
AI is racsizz, because whites program it that way - according to niggers. Like this search, they'll
say "Whitey kills his girlfriend too", but AI just searches for girlfriend killers, and viola: they all just
so happen to be jigs. When searches point out the obvious - like the fact that gorillas and negroes
are indistinguishable from one another - they just remove being able to search the word gorilla.
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
11-01-2021, 05:37 PM
AI is racsizz, because whites program it that way - according to niggers. Like this search, they'll
say "Whitey kills his girlfriend too", but AI just searches for girlfriend killers, and viola: they all just
so happen to be jigs. When searches point out the obvious - like the fact that gorillas and negroes
are indistinguishable from one another - they just remove being able to search the word gorilla.
:bugeye

Rayciss, for sure! A conspiracy that fills pages with niggers who were all wrangled due to racial discriminashuns! They dindu nuffin! AI needs some sensitivity and diversity training.

Coon Club Road
11-01-2021, 09:07 PM
This is just a preview of pages of niggers. One would think they were 90% of the population. As you can see I didn't specify "niggers" in my search!

I just keyed in "boyfriend charged with murder" then selected "images" ... you are right on, you'd think the population was all nigger!
:fume

haywood
11-01-2021, 10:16 PM
I just keyed in "boyfriend charged with murder" then selected "images" ... you are right on, you'd think the population was all nigger!
:fume

The "murder monkey" population is!!

Whitey Ford
11-02-2021, 01:11 AM
People say that niggers are lazy, lack motivation and accomplish nothing.

All those things are true as pertaining to anything constructive or productive. But not when it comes to crime statistics.

Groid_Rage
11-02-2021, 08:52 AM
People say that niggers are lazy, lack motivation and accomplish nothing.

All those things are true as pertaining to anything constructive or productive. But not when it comes to crime statistics.Tru dat, they vastly overachieve in all crime categories.

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-02-2021, 05:20 PM
Searching teen kills _____ yields the same result.

Nig Zero
11-02-2021, 06:39 PM

"woman murdered by boyfriend" is wayyy too much text to type. When I just type "nigger" I get the same search results that you got. :D

IseDaDiva
11-02-2021, 06:49 PM
"woman murdered by boyfriend" is wayyy too much text to type. When I just type "nigger" I get the same search results that you got. :D

I just tried that and I get no criminiggers. I just got a whole bunch of niggerwhiine and hilarious stuff like this; :lol

Sandy
11-03-2021, 10:29 AM
Someone said if aliens are watching our TV and movies, they'll get the impression niggers are the smartest and dominant on the planet. What aliens need to find the truth is to look at mugshot collections.