PDA

View Full Version : Nigger loving Court tv

Unregistered
11-01-2021, 08:09 AM
Every single Court tv host is programmed to kiss nigger ass or else their careers are over. Sickening. Especially that fake bitch Julie Grant. She probably "blew" her way to the top. She is the worst of em

Sandy
11-01-2021, 08:24 AM
I don't think I've ever watched that channel. They offer live streaming from their website, I see, so how about live streaming lots of nigger trials so the world will know the full extent of TNB?

Coon Club Road
11-01-2021, 10:08 AM
When I was much younger, apparently I had more spare time or a different schedule as I do remember watching Judge Wapner.

I don't recall a jungle parade back then but I'm sure that has changed.

If these shows are like the rest, I'm sure the nigger pipe slobbering never ends.
:fume

Ignatow
11-01-2021, 11:53 AM
When I was much younger, apparently I had more spare time or a different schedule as I do remember watching Judge Wapner.

I don't recall a jungle parade back then but I'm sure that has changed.

If these shows are like the rest, I'm sure the nigger pipe slobbering never ends.

Ol' Judge Wapner, man, that's a while back!

Why waste time in court...all niggers should have no rights, and just sent to NU instantly!

Coon Club Road
11-01-2021, 12:34 PM

Yea... I'm old. I'll probably die of a brain aneurysm causes by "nigger fatigue" , a disease unheard of when I was growing up!
:fume.

IseDaDiva
11-01-2021, 02:19 PM
The Judge Wapner niggers behaved and didn't speak like they just stepped out of "Mandingo".

Judge Judy doesn't coddle niggers - "Speak like a human being!"

Ray Cizzums
11-01-2021, 02:46 PM
Why waste time in court...all niggers should have no rights, and just sent to NU instantly!
They should have to go to court - to get out of Nigger U. There should be work farm-type prisons, like Angola
in Louisiana, where negroes and their chilluns are kept, separately. Good work and school habits should be instilled,
and their labor should make these operations self sufficient. Jigs that don't measure up - sterilized, and shipped to Africa. For public relations sake, magics would be granted conditional release, with their famblies to follow - if they work, pay taxes, and all bills regarding their upkeep. Any transgressions, legal, civil or otherwise - the whole tribe goes back to the farm. Three strikes, and it's off to the Congo.
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
11-01-2021, 05:40 PM
They should have to go to court - to get out of Nigger U. There should be work farm-type prisons, like Angola
in Louisiana, where negroes and their chilluns are kept, separately. Good work and school habits should be instilled,
and their labor should make these operations self sufficient. Jigs that don't measure up - sterilized, and shipped to Africa. For public relations sake, magics would be granted conditional release, with their famblies to follow - if they work, pay taxes, and all bills regarding their upkeep. Any transgressions, legal, civil or otherwise - the whole tribe goes back to the farm. Three strikes, and it's off to the Congo.
:bugeye

Exactly what I was thinking while reading about Lester the RapeApe! Castrate them and then ship them off to Liberia or Nigeria. I'd pay to watch them try to get along there.

Coon Club Road
11-01-2021, 09:00 PM
Ohio's prison system as far back as the 80's ran state prison farms where crops were grown to offset the cost of prisoner housing.

Of course the jigs complained about having to work so the state's two farms were eventually closed down.

Hundreds and hundreds of acres of state owned farm land in Lorain County is now the home to several prison complexes, where the prisoners sit on their asses, get their 3 hot and watch TB at our full expense.

Sandy
11-02-2021, 06:17 PM

Yea... I'm old. I'll probably die of a brain aneurysm causes by "nigger fatigue" , a disease unheard of when I was growing up!
:fume.

I'm not that old, yet :D but do remember some of his show. Usually Wapner was right, but even when we disagreed with his rulings (that is Sandman Sr. agreed or disagreed, and I was so little, I just followed suit with my dad), Wapner was a gentleman.

I remember three niggers from the show. I seem to remember the plaintiff was Greek, and he sued a nigger for taking his money and not delivering the food cart. The nigger countersued. Wapner asked it what for, I remember the buck ooking, "Uh spint a lots of time!" Time to do what? It took the money and didn't make anything.

Another was an Australian who sued a nigger for a bad auto paint job. The color faded after a couple of days, and again after a supposed repainting (probably a lie and the nigger just put spray wax). The nigger went with the standard dindu nuffins, donnow nuffins, must be YT's fault. I don't want to blame the victim, but he learned a lesson about going with a nigger's discount paint service. Wapner didn't give the plaintiff as much as was needed for a proper paint job somewhere, and the guy said afterward, "American justice isn't too good."

The third was a niglet sued for beating a little dog with a toy baseball bat, which was still a piece of wood. The poor dog had gotten loose, walked up very friendly to the niglet, and the niglet responded by attacking it. God damn, thinking about that makes me so mad all over again. Real justice would have been that niglet beaten to death right in the street. And Wapner was a complete idiot in his ruling, giving the plaintiffs hardly any money, saying they didn't prove their case of the dog having brain damage. And how many humans has that same niglet grown up to attack, rape and murder?

As a bonus, then there was a guy who sued a gas station sand nigger for something. Attacking him, maybe? The sand nigger knew how to turn it around. The guy complained about "this Third World malarkey," and the sand nigger claimed the guy called him a Third World monkey. The sand nigger

Oh, and there was another sand nigger who attacked two Americans while they were playing soccer! The case was obvious. Wapner said he didn't know why the two were suing in regular court for $5000, when they could be suing for $50,000. I think one got sucker punched and lost teeth.

I didn't hate niggers then like I do now, and if I did, I'd have understood the show a lot more.

Nig Zero
11-02-2021, 06:35 PM

Way to lenient for me. I'd had every one of them rounded up and put in a prison camp, then have every single one of them sterilized, you know....for good public relations for the sentimentalist types. Then let them farm their own food until they all pass from old age. Problem solved.