PDA

View Full Version : Scientist niggers in apefrica making their own COVID vaccine

Whitey Ford
11-01-2021, 04:29 AM
Scientists in Africa Are Taking It Upon Themselves to Create a COVID Vaccine for the World’s Poor

https://i.imgur.com/GgvxB5I.jpg

Scientists in Cape Town, South Africa, are “assembling and calibrating the equipment needed to reverse engineer a coronavirus vaccine that has yet to reach South Africa and most of the world’s poorest people,” the Associated Press reported Sunday.

“We are doing this for Africa at this moment, and that drives us,” said Emile Hendricks, a 22-year-old biotechnologist for Afrigen Biologics and Vaccines, the company trying to reproduce the Moderna shot. “We can no longer rely on these big superpowers to come in and save us.”

Some experts see reverse engineering—recreating vaccines from fragments of publicly available information—as one of the few remaining ways to redress the power imbalances of the pandemic. Only 0.7% of vaccines have gone to low-income countries so far, while nearly half have gone to wealthy countries, according to an analysis by the People’s Vaccine Alliance.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2021/10/scientists-in-africa-are-taking-it-upon-themselves-to-create-a-covid-vaccine-for-the-worlds-poor/

Sandy
11-01-2021, 08:49 AM
a 22-year-old biotechnologist for Afrigen Biologics and Vaccines, the company trying to reproduce the Moderna shot.

I wonder where it studied. Koonachimpagroid University School of Witch Doctor Medicine? Finished its undergraduate studies in Voodoo at 16, I bet.

As far as rich countries getting half the vaccines, guess what, it's American-based companies that made the world's three major vaccines. Whether or not they work, whatever the side effects, it's still our money and work that went into making them.

But let's keep it simple for niggers. They should try hydrochloric or sulfuric acid, guaranteed to kill any viruses in the body.

https://i.imgur.com/GgvxB5I.jpg

Every word of this is true, especially the first. Many people already don't get enough vitamin D, so staying inside means an even weaker immune system, weaker bones and poor blood health. The CDC knows this, and that's another reason they wanted lockdowns.

Ignatow
11-01-2021, 12:10 PM
We should help these poor Africans. Send them the mutated discards from the Moderna, Pfizer, and J&J labs. Injections that would make them more susceptible to Covid. Now that's advancing the health of mankind, by eliminating the ugly animal savages!

jenkemfactory
11-01-2021, 01:49 PM
Ummm...that first picture in the article of the African employee looks a little Indian.

Ray Cizzums
11-01-2021, 03:22 PM
They'll reuse needles, and spread AIDS, ebola, and monkey pox worse than they already do,
so what's the point ?
:bugeye :witchdance

Chimp Detester
11-01-2021, 06:23 PM
We can only hope that when the nigger version of the vaccine (black-cine?) is ready and ape-plied to a multitude of ape-fri-koons, tens of thousands of niggers will get a free trip to Wakanda, gnomesayin?

Sandy
11-03-2021, 08:51 AM
Ummm...that first picture in the article of the African employee looks a little Indian.

Could be. It looks dressed like a human, instead of witch doctor garb.

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-03-2021, 10:54 PM
That's all we need niggers reverse bio-engineering a vaccine, they are bound to F up the process and make it more virulent.
As if we ever wondered how the zombie apocalypse would start. Libs would still welcome dead zombie nigger right into their hoods.he’s just a poor zombie nigger. Noone should be afraid of him. I would be way less suspect of a dead nigger than an alive one myself.

Odin's balls
11-04-2021, 03:48 PM
Let me guess. The reverse nigger engineering of a vaccine involves having sex with infants, huffing copious quantities of jenkem and then getting the local 'physician' to shake a chicken in your general direction?

All in the name of science.

IseDaDiva
11-04-2021, 06:13 PM
Let me guess. The reverse nigger engineering of a vaccine involves having sex with infants, huffing copious quantities of jenkem and then getting the local 'physician' to shake a chicken in your general direction?

Who doesn't love Science Niggers?

SC Anemia
11-04-2021, 06:20 PM

When you consider their idea of resuscitating an unconcious nigger is to stand in line in order to take turns furiously masturbating the victim, I don't see what could possibly go wrong. (Remember that little gem?)

IseDaDiva
11-04-2021, 06:54 PM
When you consider their idea of resuscitating an unconcious nigger is to stand in line in order to take turns furiously masturbating the victim, I don't see what could possibly go wrong. (Remember that little gem?)

I do! Nigger first aid! That was hysterical, and you know the "victim" was saying, "I feels a little betta now, Keep going!" :lol

Coon Club Road
11-04-2021, 11:38 PM
The only time a nigger will come to the "aid" of someone down is to get close enough to lift their wallet.

SC Anemia
11-05-2021, 11:34 AM
The only time a nigger will come to the "aid" of someone down is to get close enough to lift their wallet.

A nigger would rifle through the dead remains of it's own mammy.

SC Anemia
11-05-2021, 11:38 AM
I do! Nigger first aid! That was hysterical, and you know the "victim" was saying, "I feels a little betta now, Keep going!" :lol

I just thought of a nearly unspeakable scenario. Imagine if the victim was a sow? Or worse yet, a mini-sow. They'd probably do shit you wouldn't do to a farm animal (I know, redundant). Some heinous stuff that would make Dr. Mengele blow chunks.

IseDaDiva
11-05-2021, 12:16 PM
I just thought of a nearly unspeakable scenario. Imagine if the victim was a sow? Or worse yet, a mini-sow. They'd probably do shit you wouldn't do to a farm animal (I know, redundant). Some heinous stuff that would make Dr. Mengele blow chunks.

:rofl

Niggers could make hyenas blow chunks!

SC Anemia
11-05-2021, 05:54 PM
:rofl

Niggers could make hyenas blow chunks!

I see you found another hideous sheboon. I actually look forward to your next selection (sort of)). They just keep getting exponentially worse if that's even possible. :lol

IseDaDiva
11-06-2021, 01:48 AM
I see you found another hideous sheboon. I actually look forward to your next selection (sort of)). They just keep getting exponentially worse if that's even possible. :lol

Thank you! I do have more hideous sows on the shelf just wantin' they turn! :lol