PDA

View Full Version : Rape nigger Lester with six pending rape cases rapes 'date' at the drive-in

Whitey Ford
11-01-2021, 02:58 AM
Sex offender convicted of rape at Summer Avenue drive-in

https://i.imgur.com/GujuIGV.jpg

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A previous sex offender was convicted Thursday of raping a 24-year-old woman at a drive-in on a date, according to a release from the Shelby County DA’s office.

Lester Ray Tolliver, 58 was found guilty of aggravated rape. He remains in jail and will be sentenced later by Judge Lee Coffee.

Tolliver has six other rape cases pending, the release said.

The incident happened July 3, 2004, about a month after the victim first met Tolliver at a gas station in Memphis.

he woman told police that during the movie Tolliver began rubbing her legs and when she told him to stop, he became more aggressive.

She said he raped her in the front seat and said he was taking her to a hotel to continue, officials said.

After leaving the drive-in, the victim convinced Tolliver to stop his car at a gas station so she could use a restroom.

Once inside, she locked the door and called police on her cell phone.

https://www.fox13memphis.com/news/local/sex-offender-convicted-rape-summer-avenue-drive-in/MIJDMHDNRVC33BTCLN7IFZ47YQ/

haywood
11-01-2021, 07:51 AM
Sex offender convicted of rape at Summer Avenue drive-in

https://i.imgur.com/GujuIGV.jpg

https://www.fox13memphis.com/news/local/sex-offender-convicted-rape-summer-avenue-drive-in/MIJDMHDNRVC33BTCLN7IFZ47YQ/

What zoo did that primate escape from?!

Sandy
11-01-2021, 09:43 AM
Mudshark or niggeress, oh well. She/it is lucky to have gotten out of that alive.

Cat fur allergic
11-01-2021, 11:03 AM
There are no victims in this, this is how niggers reproduce.

Ignatow
11-01-2021, 12:23 PM
Nigger on negress sex = just animals being animals. No crime.

Nigger on mudshark sex = beastiality and miscegenation. Should be punishable by rope therapy for all, including mutants.

Forcible nigger assault on human = rape, summary rope therapy, immediately.

Coon Club Road
11-01-2021, 12:39 PM
All niggers are probable sex offenders and should be considered as such.

Never turn your back on a black!

IseDaDiva
11-01-2021, 02:15 PM
Lester wanted to get his muh dik on at a drive-in movie? I think he showed a romantic side and was quite restrained, waiting all that time. I'm surprised he didn't do it at the gas station where this love match began. We see niggers now committing rape on public sidewalks in broad daylight and on crowded train cars. I'm also impressed that Lester, who was still randy, was going to pay for a hotel room. And who said chivalry is dead?

If it was a sow, probably she protested because he wouldn't pay her or buy some snacks. If it was a mudshark:

https://i.imgur.com/raE41EM.gif

Ray Cizzums
11-01-2021, 03:15 PM
How the fuck is anyone with 6 rape cases pending, out walking around ?
Especially Lester The Molester, who undoubtedly has a rap sheet for a ton of other offenses.
:bugeye

Jim Crow
11-01-2021, 03:16 PM
Six pending rape cases and the nigger is still running free?No wonder it raped again! Figured it had a free pass! The only way to stop a Nigger from raping is the solution that witch doctor offered!

tweakstick
11-01-2021, 05:21 PM
Nigger on negress sex = just animals being animals. No crime.

Nigger on mudshark sex = beastiality and miscegenation. Should be punishable by rope therapy for all, including mutants.

Forcible nigger assault on human = rape, summary rope therapy, immediately.

Normal mating process for niggers or not, the nigger needs to be removed from human society. If it was a niggress, that doesn't take away from the buck's behavior and it will repeat it's behavior. Eventually, it will happen with a human victim.

Would you let a wolf live after it attacked a domestic animal? That's just asking for trouble. Wild animals like that hunt for the weakest in the herd as prey because it is easier.

For this reason, the nigger must be culled from the population.

IseDaDiva
11-01-2021, 05:26 PM
How the fuck is anyone with 6 rape cases pending, out walking around ?
Especially Lester The Molester, who undoubtedly has a rap sheet for a ton of other offenses.
:bugeye

Surely you jest. We've seen niggers with 80 arrests still out and knuckling around. Niggers are immune to the judicial process, whereby a YT would be in prison forever for the same crimes.

This nigga better give Robin Steinberg a call. I'm sure she wouldn't want him to be depressed in prison, as a downtrodden POC.

Chimp Detester
11-01-2021, 06:12 PM

17991 17992

Lester Ray Tolliver = Lust-er Rape Jollyv-ape, you putrid sub-cockroach mega-turd crap-beast rodent: Calvin the Cuddly Coon is awaiting your arrival @ NU to show you some very personal ape-tention with its aids-infected radiator hose. You will come to regret your fame as a 'sex offender'.

Oh wait: Your are a vile despicable nigger, and niggers never regret any of their crimes.

And one look at Lust-er Rpe Jollyv-ape, that hideous creature from the sewer, and I ask myself what kind of female (human or otherwise) would ape-company it to a movie?

Hey Lust-er Rape Jollyv-ape: Meet Calvin!!

IseDaDiva
11-01-2021, 06:56 PM

17991 17992

Lester Ray Tolliver = Lust-er Rape Jollyv-ape, you putrid sub-cockroach mega-turd crap-beast rodent: Calvin the Cuddly Coon is awaiting your arrival @ NU to show you some very personal ape-tention with its aids-infected radiator hose. You will come to regret your fame as a 'sex offender'.

Oh wait: Your are a vile despicable nigger, and niggers never regret any of their crimes.

And one look at Lust-er Rpe Jollyv-ape, that hideous creature from the sewer, and I ask myself what kind of female (human or otherwise) would ape-company it to a movie?

Hey Lust-er Rape Jollyv-ape: Meet Calvin!!

We can hope! :lol

Sandy
11-03-2021, 08:26 AM
Should be punishable by rope therapy for all, including mutants.

We can't take the chance the nigger won't forcibly muh dikk a human in the future, and it probably did already. So might as well give it good and proper batwings.