PDA

View Full Version : Let's lift up a silent prayer for Kyle Rittenhouse

Unregistered
10-31-2021, 04:29 PM
Tomorrow, November 1, 2021 starts the jury selection/trial of Kyle Rittenhouse. Unfortunately this will most likely be the last Halloween or any other Holiday for a long time that he spends as a free person. He has the hatred from the liberal scumbugs and racist niggers from all over the world on his shoulders. Not to mention unbelievable political pressure to give him the maximum prison sentence. For a young kid of his age, it is alot to handle. I believe that his heart was in the right place the night the incident happened that brought him here. Thanks

Nigger Wrangler
10-31-2021, 07:18 PM
Kyle got a favorable ruling from the judge, including ruling that the three terrorists Kyle shot CANNOT be referred to as victims.

Under Wisconsin law, Rittenhouse stands a very good chance of being acquitted. Doesn't mean prayers and other happy thoughts aren't in order.

"If more than one of them were engaged in arson, rioting, looting, I'm not going to tell the defense you can't call them that," the judge said.

The judge also ruled that the two deceased men and the injured man could not be referred to as victims.

"The word 'victim' is a loaded, loaded word," he said. "'Alleged victim' is a cousin to it."

Rittenhouse's attorneys want use-of-force expert John Black to testify that Rittenhouse acted in self-defense. Prosecutors have asked Judge Bruce Schroeder to block Black's testimony, arguing that jurors don't need an expert to understand what happened that night."

"Kyle Rittenhouse trial: Wisconsin judge sets ground rules on evidence, use of force experts | abc7chicago.com" https://abc7chicago.com/amp/kyle-rittenhosue-rittenhouse-trial-kenosha-protest-shooting-police-brutality/11167589/

haywood
11-01-2021, 07:50 AM
Kyle got a favorable ruling from the judge, including ruling that the three terrorists Kyle shot CANNOT be referred to as victims.

Under Wisconsin law, Rittenhouse stands a very good chance of being acquitted. Doesn't mean prayers and other happy thoughts aren't in order.

"If more than one of them were engaged in arson, rioting, looting, I'm not going to tell the defense you can't call them that," the judge said.

The judge also ruled that the two deceased men and the injured man could not be referred to as victims.

"The word 'victim' is a loaded, loaded word," he said. "'Alleged victim' is a cousin to it."

Rittenhouse's attorneys want use-of-force expert John Black to testify that Rittenhouse acted in self-defense. Prosecutors have asked Judge Bruce Schroeder to block Black's testimony, arguing that jurors don't need an expert to understand what happened that night."

"Kyle Rittenhouse trial: Wisconsin judge sets ground rules on evidence, use of force experts | abc7chicago.com" https://abc7chicago.com/amp/kyle-rittenhosue-rittenhouse-trial-kenosha-protest-shooting-police-brutality/11167589/

"What's the difference between jacob blake and Kyle Rittenhouse?" Kyle Rittenhouse will WALK!! And deservably so!! I'm glad that nigger blake didn't get SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT when it had it's BS lawsuit!!

Sandy
11-01-2021, 08:19 AM
"What's the difference between jacob blake and Kyle Rittenhouse?" Kyle Rittenhouse will WALK!! And deservably so!! I'm glad that nigger blake didn't get SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT when it had it's BS lawsuit!!

Let's see. Rittenhouse didn't have a long arrest record, he didn't repeatedly sexually assault someone, he didn't break into the apartment to rape again, he didn't try to steal a car, he didn't assault police.

Rittenhouse was, however, attacked by a crowd of rabid liberals that 100% were going to grab his gun and use it against him. The reason he was alone is because they used their crowd size to surround him. Divide and conquer with 100 to 1 odds.

Unregistered
11-01-2021, 08:33 AM
If you notice, the liberal garbage media leaves out the fact that Joseph rosenbaum, one of the suspects who attacked Kyle Rittenhouse was a twice convicted pedophile who was a POS loser. Trust me... it's no big loss that he is dead

haywood
11-01-2021, 08:52 AM
let's see. Rittenhouse didn't have a long arrest record, he didn't repeatedly sexually assault someone, he didn't break into the apartment to rape again, he didn't try to steal a car, he didn't assault police.

Rittenhouse was, however, attacked by a crowd of rabid liberals that 100% were going to grab his gun and use it against him. The reason he was alone is because they used their crowd size to surround him. Divide and conquer with 100 to 1 odds.

exactly!!

Unregistered
11-01-2021, 09:03 AM
Being a Wisconsinite I’m kind of sad that more niggers have poured into my state since I was a kid. I live further north and I still find wisconsin has some pockets of nigger resistance, it’s a very divided state. You have hell holes like Madison which used to be very prestigious and offered high end education(a bit of a party school, too) but then fell victim to the progressive agenda. There are still pockets of based red resistance, and this case is going to be a real reflection of if those pockets still have the spine they do. I wish Kyle luck, niggers have pathetic willpower and aren’t that hard to scare off if you actually try. We need firm judges of common sense and the niggers will run away crying easily.

Tell it like it is
11-05-2021, 06:46 PM
Kyle is hero in every sense of the word.A brave young man with rifle and the courage to use it . He did more to make his community safe than all the candy ass cops on the beat during riots.God bless him, I Wil be praying for him, and hoping he walks free.

And hell yeah, LETS GO BRANDON!!!