PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Fahshun Models

MegaBeef
10-31-2021, 09:46 AM
Was looking for some beach shirts, came across this site with good prices (they are of course on clearance now because its nearly winter), but full of niggers modeling the shirts.
Got totally disgusted from looking at niggers and had to close the site without buy anything.
They just want you to force you to look at them.
I mean everytime I put on that shirt I would be reminded of greasy nigger that I saw in it and I don't want that. Bad for self esteem.
Is it possible to shop for clothes without having to look at niggers all the time? Gross.

Ray Cizzums
10-31-2021, 02:17 PM
Island niggers, probably Caribbean. Soon as you put that shirt on, you'll get the urge to muh dikk
your own daughter.
:bugeye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYrXb_KJmEU

IseDaDiva
10-31-2021, 05:10 PM
Paris Fashion Week:

Ray Cizzums
10-31-2021, 11:15 PM
Paris Fashion Week:

Looks a lot like Big Mike Obama. In what alternate universe is that thing a model ?

IseDaDiva
10-31-2021, 11:31 PM
Looks a lot like Big Mike Obama. In what alternate universe is that thing a model ?

Is it even female? Whatever it is, it's hideous.

haywood
11-01-2021, 07:45 AM
Is it even female? Whatever it is, it's hideous.

Wif a CAPITAL "H!!"

MegaBeef
11-02-2021, 02:17 AM
They're just everywhere on every T-shirt or item of clothing I look at on the net it's 80% chance to be a jungle bunny model wearing it.
On a sort of unrelated not check out this ginger nigger model thing nig I saw the other day on the net,
note the elongated paws primed for some serious knuckledragging
I thought it was female at first
I think it maybe part giraffe ninger
its neck is like a foot long with tiny head

Groid_Rage
11-02-2021, 09:03 PM
I can't believe all these marketing people actually believe throwing more images of fugly shitskins at us is going to move more of their products. Marketing used to attract pretty clever people.

Coon Club Road
11-06-2021, 11:56 AM
Mrs. CCR got something from maybe Bath and Body Works?? in the mail yesterday that had the blackest ace of spades I've seen in a long time on the cover showing a lot of skin that was so dark, you couldn't see its features.

I have a little experience in graphic arts and I don't think there was any set up or print error... this smoke was literally "black".

Before the Mrs. got home, I used an exacto knife to cut a smile and eye holes, placing a white piece of paper underneath.

Of course Mrs. CCR didn't find as much humor in it as I did! It was a work of art!

Another target for the range!

SC Anemia
11-06-2021, 12:14 PM
Soon as you put that shirt on, you'll get the urge to muh dikk
your own daughter.

AAAHHHHHHH, shit Ray, there went my coffee. One-liner of the day for sure.

:rofl

SC Anemia
11-06-2021, 12:18 PM
I have a little experience in graphic arts and I don't think there was any set up or print error... this smoke was literally "black".

So what are we talking here?

IseDaDiva
11-06-2021, 12:21 PM
They're just everywhere on every T-shirt or item of clothing I look at on the net it's 80% chance to be a jungle bunny model wearing it.
On a sort of unrelated not check out this ginger nigger model thing nig I saw the other day on the net,
note the elongated paws primed for some serious knuckledragging
I thought it was female at first
I think it maybe part giraffe ninger
its neck is like a foot long with tiny head

It's dey culcha.

Coon Club Road
11-06-2021, 02:35 PM
So what are we talking here?

Let's say 6+5B = 11"B" for darker than the ace o spades!

MegaBeef
11-06-2021, 08:29 PM
it's not photoshopped...
but anyways I don't hate this guy(?)
just to highlight the freakish bestiality and negro worship in the (gay) fashion industry these days
or the worship of freakish semi-animals
and gender benders

this thing you know whatever
it's really the negro animals I don't like to see
just illustrating the perversion

niggers and gingers should totally mix I mean the result is amazing
just ask Prince Harry

Jim Crow
11-06-2021, 08:39 PM
What else would you expect? Nigger worship is at an all-time high right now. They are in just about every commercial and magazine ad.Even in the NRA magazine! I find that the most annoying part is that these advertisers are targeting white consumers.And they’re accepting it by buying the product.We need to boycott!

MegaBeef
11-06-2021, 08:47 PM
Getting off track here though just look what comes up when trying to make your own t-shirt on the web:
niggers, niggers, niggers,
wiggers and gays

Coon Club Road
11-07-2021, 12:14 AM
Island niggers, probably Caribbean.

Soon as you put that shirt on, you'll get the urge to muh dikk
your own daughter.

I missed this one but SCA didn't let it slip by!

One Liner Award Winner of the Day!
:thumb
:potd