PDA

View Full Version : Niggers make each other slaves

Unregistered
10-29-2021, 05:24 AM
Someone recently commented in another post that niggers would be involved in slavery in a heartbeat if they could. Well, here you go.

All of the people (niggers) named in the indictment are accused of forced labor and conspiracy to commit forced labor. The indictment also described physical abuse within the organization

Some kind of nigger cult involving forced labor (better known as slavery), abuse and muh-dikery. The delusional leader claims it is allah (piss be upon his name) and it's face looks like its speckled with the remnants of a jenkum container blast.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/cult-leader-3-of-his-wives-among-8-indicted-on-charges-of-abuse-unpaid-child-labor/ar-AAQ3Wzf?ocid=uxbndlbing

https://www.kcur.org/news/2018-11-05/judge-orders-arrest-of-kansas-city-kansas-cult-leader-who-claimed-to-be-allah

Coon Club Road
10-29-2021, 09:34 AM
Royall Jenkum :lol

"... their children to run businesses like gas stations, bakeries and restaurants across several states, prosecutors allege..."

Gas stations, bakeries?

No 7-11's, taxi cabs, Subway sandwich shops?

jenkemfactory
10-29-2021, 10:00 AM
reparations time. I guess they have to pay each other reparations.

jenkemfactory
10-29-2021, 10:03 AM
Holy shit! His name really is [similar to] Royal Jenkum!

Coon Club Road
10-29-2021, 11:38 AM
It said in the article "Human trafficking" so no niggers were involved then? He sounds like a real cult to me.

Weren't pimps and hoes the original old school human traffickers? Sounds like a name change is warranted.

When I was a kid, the street hoes up and down Euclid and Prospect were sisters... don't recall seeing any white chicks.

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-29-2021, 02:51 PM
It's an historical fact that every single nigger brought to North America between the 1600's and 1810 was originally captured by other niggers, and then sold to slavers.

Sandy
10-29-2021, 10:30 PM
It's an historical fact that every single nigger brought to North America between the 1600's and 1810 was originally captured by other niggers, and then sold to slavers.

You have me thinking about one of our recent trolls that blamed "Jews" for selling niggers. That would be the closest any niggers ever came to being the true Hebrews.

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-29-2021, 10:49 PM
Imagine how easy it was to catch them.
1. A hole with smaller then the size of a fist but large enough to fit a hand inside. Place a banana in the hole, bam! Nigger caught!
2. A chinese finger trap inside any wet hole you can find.
3. Have a spread eagle sow inside a hut and just whack em over the heyad when they fly in by the dozens for muh poosies..
4. A rainstorm entombs them in collapsed mud huts. Just go dig em up. Be careful, they will be rowdy.
5. A hole with makeshift leaves over the top and something shiny in the middle.

:lol

Unregistered
10-30-2021, 07:57 AM

Good point. Ive heard this before and wondered..
Just maybe it might explain why North AmericaN
Africans exhibit some of the characteristics for which they are known here...