PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma issues batwings, nigger "convulsed and vomited"

Sandy
10-28-2021, 11:40 PM
This nigger was already sent to NU for life when it murdered a prison cafeteria worker! It should have been batwinged right then and there, with a lead pipe, right in front of all the other niggers as a warning.

Whatever happened to the nigger, it wasn't from the drugs. They're designed to be as painless as they come. The nigger probably ate bad food for its last meal. It should have been fed Drano crystals.

Oklahoma administered the death penalty Thursday on a man who convulsed and vomited as he was executed for the 1998 slaying of a prison cafeteria worker, ending a six-year execution moratorium brought on by concerns over its execution methods,

John Marion Grant, 60, who was strapped to a gurney inside the execution chamber, began convulsing and vomiting after the first drug, the sedative midazolam, was administered. Several minutes later, two members of the execution team wiped the vomit from his face and neck.

Before the curtain was raised to allow witnesses to see into the execution chamber, Grant could be heard yelling, “Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!" He delivered a stream of profanities before the lethal injection started. He was declared unconscious about 15 minutes after the first of three drugs was administered and declared dead about six minutes after that, at 4:21 p.m.

Grant was the first person in Oklahoma to be executed since a series of flawed lethal injections in 2014 and 2015. He serving a 130-year prison sentence for several armed robberies when witnesses say he dragged prison cafeteria worker Gay Carter into a mop closet and stabbed her 16 times with a homemade shank. He was sentenced to die in 1999.

“At least now we are starting to get justice for our loved ones," Carter's daughter, Pamela Gay Carter, said in a statement. “The death penalty is about protecting any potential future victims. Even after Grant was removed from society, he committed an act of violence that took an innocent life. I pray that justice prevails for all the other victims' loved ones. My heart and prayers go out to you all."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/oklahoma-asks-us-supreme-court-172735612.html

Ray Cizzums
10-28-2021, 11:58 PM
This nigger was already sent to NU for life when it murdered a prison cafeteria worker! It should have been batwinged right then and there, with a lead pipe, right in front of all the other niggers as a warning.

Whatever happened to the nigger, it wasn't from the drugs. They're designed to be as painless as they come. The nigger probably ate bad food for its last meal. It should have been fed Drano crystals.
Mr. Sandman is fed up with death row convicts ta-day !!!!
Hoohah !
:bugeye

GDRHammer
10-29-2021, 10:51 AM
I was at once thrilled and angered when I read this. Thrilled for obvious reasons. Angered because our 'justice system' dragged its feet, as usual. Angered the the sheister-scumbag defense attorneys tried to suggest that there was a sexual (read; muh-dik) component that was not revealed to the jury. Bullshit. Just another lying snake doing everything they can to defend their nigger. Of course, all this does is traumatize the victim again, and she is not alive to offer any rebuttal. Lawyers should burn in hell, especially ones that lie to defend niggers.

Gee, he puked all over himself during the make-good in-processing? TOO-FUCKING-BAD! How many people did this piece of shit nigger kill INCLUDING the NU victim? He deserved to die a lot harder than he did. Did any of his victims receive any such courtesy while they were being killed by the shitskin? Death is not a deterrent to these animals. Why? Because the death penalty is 'humane'. The person basically goes to sleep. I think that the manner of execution should be equal to the crime committed. You shoot someone to death. Well, it's the firing squad. Stabbed someone to death? You go the same way. Strangled? Yep, you meet strangulation as your exit from life.

Bottom line is that this nigger was goodified. It took too long. The news media is focusing on the poor, poor, nigger. FUCK YOU! I am glad the boot-lipped scumbag got his batwings. May there be many more!

haywood
10-29-2021, 11:36 AM

https://www.yahoo.com/news/oklahoma-asks-us-supreme-court-172735612.html

Look at that "uncle remus" ape!!

haywood
10-29-2021, 11:37 AM
I was at once thrilled and angered when I read this. Thrilled for obvious reasons. Angered because our 'justice system' dragged its feet, as usual. Angered the the sheister-scumbag defense attorneys tried to suggest that there was a sexual (read; muh-dik) component that was not revealed to the jury. Bullshit. Just another lying snake doing everything they can to defend their nigger. Of course, all this does is traumatize the victim again, and she is not alive to offer any rebuttal. Lawyers should burn in hell, especially ones that lie to defend niggers.

Gee, he puked all over himself during the make-good in-processing? TOO-FUCKING-BAD! How many people did this piece of shit nigger kill INCLUDING the NU victim? He deserved to die a lot harder than he did. Did any of his victims receive any such courtesy while they were being killed by the shitskin? Death is not a deterrent to these animals. Why? Because the death penalty is 'humane'. The person basically goes to sleep. I think that the manner of execution should be equal to the crime committed. You shoot someone to death. Well, it's the firing squad. Stabbed someone to death? You go the same way. Strangled? Yep, you meet strangulation as your exit from life.

Bottom line is that this nigger was goodified. It took too long. The news media is focusing on the poor, poor, nigger. FUCK YOU! I am glad the boot-lipped scumbag got his batwings. May there be many more!

GREAT minds think ALIKE!!

IseDaDiva
10-29-2021, 11:44 AM
Look at that "uncle remus" ape!!

Sucking in the bootlips as they always do when wrangled or caught in lies. Stinking nigger scum.

haywood
10-29-2021, 01:00 PM
Sucking in the bootlips as they always do when wrangled or caught in lies. Stinking nigger scum.

Yep!! The apes do that EVERY single time!!

Sandy
10-29-2021, 06:50 PM
Mr. Sandman is fed up with death row convicts ta-day !!!!
Hoohah !

Ever since I was a little boy. I wasn't the only tyke scared to sleep alone in my room when there was news every night of the Night Stalker manhunt, and my parents wondered why he wasn't executed already. Then some years later, I saw news of a nigger trying to get life at NU instead of death. I had already started to hate niggers, and I hated niggers even more when I saw the cornrowed buck barely able to ook "remohze," and the nigger parole board members voting to "spare its life."

When any murderer on death row, humans too, can spare the victim's life, then I can go with sparing the murderer's life too.

IseDaDiva
10-29-2021, 06:52 PM
“The death penalty is about protecting any potential future victims. Even after Grant was removed from society, he committed an act of violence that took an innocent life

The bleeding hearts (whose hearts don't bleed for victims, it seems) always say, "Killing this one won't stop anyone else from committing murder."

This is true, but THIS nigger won't be killing anyone else. He already got one freebie.

Sandy
10-29-2021, 06:53 PM

I posted a long time ago about a nigger ooking "IT BURNZ, IT BURNZ!" as the drugs were pumped in. Bullshit! The nigger was lying right to the end.

The execution drugs should be like what were substituted in "Law Abiding Citizen." That could have been one of the greatest movies of all time, except for the end.

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-29-2021, 10:54 PM
I posted a long time ago about a nigger ooking "IT BURNZ, IT BURNZ!" as the drugs were pumped in. Bullshit! The nigger was lying right to the end.

The execution drugs should be like what were substituted in "Law Abiding Citizen." That could have been one of the greatest movies of all time, except for the end.
Ugh, agreed. If the lying lawyer nigger would’ve exploded at the end I would’ve watched it more than once.

Celticgirl
10-30-2021, 03:55 AM

Like George Floyd saying he can't breathe.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
10-30-2021, 06:19 PM
John Marion Grant, 60, who was strapped to a gurney inside the execution chamber, began convulsing and vomiting after the first drug, the sedative midazolam, was administered. Several minutes later, two members of the execution team wiped the vomit from his face and neck.

They should've paused the process to see if the spook would choke to death on his own vomit before wasting the other two injections on his monkey ass.