PDA

View Full Version : Nigg ruined business through “appropriations”

Unregistered
10-28-2021, 03:36 PM
https://www.michellemarchildon.com/blog/lets-talk-about-what-happened-to-kindness-yoga

Makes me sick

Unregistered
10-28-2021, 06:33 PM
Wokeness is ruining and dismantling this country and that’s exactly what these nigger faggots want. What they don’t realize is when they get the communism they are advocating for they will all be dead in a ditch because in communism these niggers and faggots are only “useful idiots”. Wokeness is nothing more that totalitarianism masquerading as politeness. If I were to run a business I certainly wouldn’t want any niggers or any members of the alphabet crew on my payroll or as my customer. The only thing these troublemakers are looking for is a discrimination lawsuit.

Unregistered
10-28-2021, 10:27 PM
Support abortion for all niggers.
It's the only way to get rid of these miserable, low-life, dangerous, beasts invading our society!

Coon Club Road
10-28-2021, 10:46 PM
I think the bottom line is no matter what kind of business it is, whether it be a yoga studio or a car wash, you are providing a service.

The service has to be in demand. A car wash would immediately lose the majority of customers if the shines at the end of the tunnel used greasy rags on your windows. You'd patronize another wash that had no shines or shines with clean towels.

I know boo dick about yoga studios, but do you think maybe the students wanted instructors who were under 300 lbs. that didn't eat the whole bucket on the way in?

Or instructors who were straight and not drooling over the students boobs or hoo-ha's?

Your minority hires have their places... and in most cases not on the front line!

Unregistered
10-29-2021, 12:05 AM
I remember a while back I found out there’s a lot of nude yoga videos on Nigtube despite Nigtube generally having a fairly strict stance against nudity.
I know it’s a little off topic but I love how these kinds of people think they’re above the rules. They also love to make exceptions for every form of TNB. I don’t really give a shit what these people think, and I really doubt many others do either. They’re just another type of person with “the ends always justify the means” mentality.

Unregistered
10-29-2021, 03:00 AM
So, it’s a convoluted story and it’s been going on for years.

Basically a nigg and trans she-it (being she that’s becoming a it worked at a studio for 2 years, maybe less as teachers. They were already in HR talks because of discrimination because they weren’t promoted. Note: there’s no promotional growth for teachers, duh! They had some of the lowest tenure and everyone including the nigglet and the sheit agreed that there was absolutely no discrimination. Basically a squeeze for money.

They demanded black and trans only classes and special sessions and training. No problem, granted.

Then the opportunity came. Due to blog posts griping about a lack of diversity, the owner did a photoshoot featuring models of diverse backgrounds and shit hit the fan! These two idiots resigned and staged a mass walkout of teachers due to the cancel culture. They said that the owner had white privilege and was therefore raciss.

Owner was already in the red, couldn’t see a way out, sold his house to pay debt and closed something like 7 studios.

The Nig went on to open a website charging ridiculous rates for witchcraft and black only yoga, the she-it opened a place where “everyone was welcome “ …. I hope that it closed.

TLDR nigger destroyed business with 2 accusations