PDA

View Full Version : Nigger gets bat winged in Greece in bar fight ..

Bernie Goetz
07-08-2017, 05:09 PM
https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2017/07/08/American-man-beaten-to-death-during-bar-fight-in-Greece/7031499545539/

IseDaDiva
07-08-2017, 05:17 PM
He had recently graduated from the University of Arizona with a degree in business and finance

Right. I wonder if he had been white if this would have made the news.

Cat fur allergic
07-08-2017, 07:52 PM
Knowing niggers, he started a fight with someone he shouldn't mess with. He instead of backing down kept at it.

Odin's balls
07-09-2017, 05:24 AM
The Greeks have had enough of the illegal turds washing up on their beaches via Turkey.

It is destroying their economy, which is largely based on tourism. The humans who spend money on hotels and in bars and restaurants are staying away in droves.

The Greek tolerance for niggers and muslims is pretty much zero.

If the coon got uppity with the locals, they wouldn't give an inch.

The way I see it, the locals were just defending themselves and their fragile tourist economy

Mushmouth
07-09-2017, 10:03 PM
Linked from New Nation..

PsyMOONze1 day ago
The American flerted with one girl, she rejected him and while she walked away he grabbed her and cutted her arm with something.
One or two guys approached him and he threw a bottle towards them, hitting guy in head.
They chased him and punched him few times, he fell and hit his head on concrete.
Buzzard King51
Buzzard King511 day ago
I was there too. American negro was being a douche bag and starting hassles with people all night. He kept harassing girls. He went up to like 8 different white girls and said "I'll give you love, baby girl." He started flirting with a white girl and she rejected him. After that he grabbed the girl's ass and cut her arm with something, The security guards asked him to leave. He threw a bottle at them and hit one of them on the head with the bottle. Then he said "Fuck you, you racist motherfuckers. I'll come back and kill all y'all." When he tried to punch the security guard he missed and the security guard nailed him in the face. He spit in the security guard's face and tried to run away but they caught up to him. They hit him once or twice and he fell down, cracking his dumb head on the pavement. The security guards were totally righteous to throw him out. He was acting like a arrogant gang bang thug all night. He was so used to thuging in America that he thought he could thug out overseas too. How wrong he was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGRSggEJJdU&feature=youtu.be

"American negro was being a douche bag"

https://www.google.com/search?q=behaviour&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=%22American+negro+was+being+a+douche+bag%22

Chimpwhipper
07-10-2017, 10:22 AM
I go on vacation overseas(Russia) starting Wed. My paranoid little Italian mother is worried. "An American tourist was killed in Greece." Me,"I'm not going to Greece, and besides, he was a nigger that was trying to 'muh dik' a local, he deserved it. I don't go looking for trouble."

Mushmouth
07-12-2017, 08:56 AM
And more truth comes out..

Henderson, who then smashed a beer bottle on the other customer's table, Chronopoulos said. Soon, about 10 to 15 men chased Henderson outside the bar and immediately caught him. They left him lying on the ground after beating him.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-american-tourist-killed-over-selfie-20170711-story.html

Cat fur allergic
07-15-2017, 02:34 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/sy/uu/api/res/1.2/UoIagcL6nHL.9zJbyiWAqw--/Zmk9c3RyaW07aD0zODY7cHlvZmY9MDtxPTgwO3c9NDQwO3NtPT E7YXBwaWQ9eXRhY2h5b24-/http://media.zenfs.com/en-US/video/video.abcnewsplus.com/a33f53305705623a4958dacf0575e539

Glad he didn't breed yet.

Buck Simian
07-16-2017, 10:13 AM
Here you go nigger, try these on for size:

MineEvolved
07-17-2017, 11:17 PM
I am pleased by this story, most notably, this:

Video surveillance shows that the 22-year-old recent graduate of the University of Arizona was fatally beaten in a span of just 30 seconds

Cat fur allergic
07-22-2017, 08:53 PM
I am pleased by this story, most notably, this:

That is the fastest bat wins on record! someone send those Serbs a prize.

100% Not A Nigger
11-24-2018, 12:41 AM
Greece can't afford to jail all those men for 5 years for giving an uppity groid an attitude adjustment. I say they should let them go.

Ignatow
11-24-2018, 02:46 AM
Nigger as usual thought white wimminz are into gorillas. Wrong boy. I'm happy he got what he deserved for acting like an arrogant ads.

Cat fur allergic
12-01-2018, 08:56 PM
They din du nuffing! Stupid greek justice system, America don't care! They probably are afraid the US would do something.

Cracka Jack
12-01-2018, 11:45 PM
For a moment there, I thought Bernie was back..... I miss Bernie.

Monkeybash
12-02-2018, 07:41 AM
"I was there too. American negro was being a douche bag and starting hassles with people all night. He kept harassing girls. He went up to like 8 different white girls and said "I'll give you love, baby girl." He started flirting with a white girl and she rejected him. After that he grabbed the girl's ass and cut her arm with something, The security guards asked him to leave. He threw a bottle at them and hit one of them on the head with the bottle. Then he said "Fuck you, you racist motherfuckers. I'll come back and kill all y'all." When he tried to punch the security guard he missed and the security guard nailed him in the face. He spit in the security guard's face and tried to run away but they caught up to him. They hit him once or twice and he fell down, cracking his dumb head on the pavement. The security guards were totally righteous to throw him out. He was acting like a arrogant gang bang thug all night. He was so used to thuging in America that he thought he could thug out overseas too. How wrong he was."

Man, that sounds like nigger fatigue to me.

Love to see people cut through the PC bullshit to spread to truth about the nigger plague.

Sheboon DeLuxe
12-02-2018, 11:22 AM
Nine men have been cleared of murder in the brutal slaying of some nigger in July of 2017... A Greek court handed down sentencing today to nine men convicted of assault on the nigger. Sentencing ranged from five to 15 years in prison.

As usual, the story is written by an illiterate journalism school grad...so...were the Greeks and Serbs aquitted or convicted? It kind of says both.

Whitewheat
12-03-2018, 08:18 PM
American non nigger
women please take notes from these Grecian females. Just say no to these beasts and you will be much better off.