PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Truck Driver

Espantoon
10-27-2021, 04:57 PM
Today I was waiting in my car to meet a coworker, at one of the large travel plazas/rest areas along I-95. Like most of them, this one has separate areas for cars and for commercial trucks, clearly marked with large signs. So I was pretty surprised when I look up and see an 18-wheeler tractor trailer cruise right in front of my car. The truck proceeded to turn around (the lot was relatively empty) and ended up in the lane behind me. At this point I could see the driver, and it looked like a spook. The truck then backed up to near the opposite end of the lot, then pulled forward to directly behind me again. It repeated this procedure 2 or three times, I'm not sure what it was trying to accomplish. Finally it starts to turn across the lane, so I decided to move my car to a different part of the lot, just in case. At this point, the truck stops and the driver gets out, sure enough it is a chimp. The nigger proceeds to look all around the lot and wander around aimlessly for several minutes. Finally a maintenance guy showed the nigger where the truck area was, and it proceeded to pull out of the lot and the wrong way down a one way access road to the truck area. I was hoping to see it get stuck in the lot, but it was lucky that there were very few cars in the lot.

Coon Club Road
10-27-2021, 07:28 PM
Shame there wasn't a state trooper in there that hated niggers.

The chimp could have received a free brake inspection as well as at least a parking ticket and another one for failing to obey a traffic control device.

Is this what you saw? --->:chimpsdriving

Tar Remover
10-27-2021, 11:52 PM
Niggers are fuckin' morons.......