PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Shoots Ohio State Trooper During Traffic Stop

Nigger Wrangler
10-25-2021, 09:33 PM
Why they allow Troopers to work alone in the Age of the Nigger is beyond me.

The Trooper clocked the nigger going 86 mph. Pulled him over, and the nigger started the usual monkeyshines. Couldn't, or should I say wouldn't, produce license and insurance. The Trooper removed the nigger from the Suburban he was driving to further his inquiry.

It goes without saying the nigger reeked of marijuana.

Oh, and there was a sheeboon and two nigglets in the vehicle!

Much like the niggers did in Florida last month, this nigger lulled the Trooper into a false sense of ease... pretending to be docile.

Rather than handcuff the nigger, the Trooper was just going to put him in back of his ride. That's when the nigger showed his true intentions and started fighting, eventually getting control of the Trooper's firearm. The filthy nigger shot the Trooper then climbed in the Suburban and sped away.

He was later wrangled, and charged with multiple felonies, but NOT attempted murder. More nigger privilege.

The Trooper will recover.

The reason the nigger refused to identify himself is... surprise, surprise... he's a convicted felon. Besides the dope, the nigger had two firearms in the vehicle. He was definitely going back for a masters course at Nigger University!

I guarantee that nigger didn't didn't pay for that Suburban with money earned legally!

I'm disgusting the nigger didn't do the honorable thing and resist arrest when finally wrangled.

There's a bunch of idiot cop haters and nigger lovers in the comments, so if you are so inclined, feel free to liven things up!!

https://youtu.be/NEyXz4OH-IQ

Coon Club Road
10-25-2021, 10:45 PM
Why they allow Troopers to work alone in the Age of the Nigger is beyond me.

The Trooper clocked the nigger going 86 mph. Pulled him over, and the nigger started the usual monkeyshines. Couldn't, or should I say wouldn't, produce license and insurance. The Trooper removed the nigger from the Suburban he was driving to further his inquiry.

It goes without saying the nigger reeked of marijuana.

Oh, and there was a sheeboon and two nigglets in the vehicle!

Much like the niggers did in Florida last month, this nigger lulled the Trooper into a false sense of ease... pretending to be docile.

Rather than handcuff the nigger, the Trooper was just going to put him in back of his ride. That's when the nigger showed his true intentions and started fighting, eventually getting control of the Trooper's firearm. The filthy nigger shot the Trooper then climbed in the Suburban and sped away.

He was later wrangled, and charged with multiple felonies, but NOT attempted murder. More nigger privilege.

The Trooper will recover.

The reason the nigger refused to identify himself is... surprise, surprise... he's a convicted felon. Besides the dope, the nigger had two firearms in the vehicle. He was definitely going back for a masters course at Nigger University!

I guarantee that nigger didn't didn't pay for that Suburban with money earned legally!

I'm disgusting the nigger didn't do the honorable thing and resist arrest when finally wrangled.

There's a bunch of idiot cop haters and nigger lovers in the comments, so if you are so inclined, feel free to liven things up!!

https://youtu.be/NEyXz4OH-IQ

"He was definitely going back for a masters course at Nigger University!"

One Liner Award Winner of the Day!
:thumb
:potd

Unregistered
10-26-2021, 06:55 AM
He wuz gon go ta Collech.

Sandy
10-26-2021, 08:26 AM
And niggers wonder why cops are so "trigger-happy."

Everyone hears all the names of niggers made good by cops, like they're saints. The names we really need to hear are like Texas state trooper Chad Walker, and Chicago PD officer Ella French.

Nig Zero
10-26-2021, 10:05 AM
I heard someone ask if it'd be safer for the cops to just taze or club niggers into submission on sight? In any case, every cop needs to put his muzzle on niggers during a stop. To hell with the nicey-nice crap. The classification of niggers as "citizens" is only a legal fiction. They are not citizens in practice, they are violent animals.

Coon Club Road
10-26-2021, 10:41 AM

Damn Nigger Wrangler... you should join up and get full access to all the fun at Chimpout!

Nig Zero
10-26-2021, 02:25 PM
I just hope Chimpout gets a lot more nigger "W R A N G L E R S" to join up or at least contribute their personal stories of niggers.
:nigcops

Ray Cizzums
10-26-2021, 02:50 PM
Soon as the cop sees it's a blackaroon at the wheel, he should place a spiked chock around at least one rear tire,
then call for backup. Order the driver to produce it's license and registration. The minute that isn't obeyed, get a
long gun at the ready, retreat to a barricade position, and wait until the next patrol car backs up to the suspook's
front bumper. Then pull your cruiser up and contact the rear bumper. Tear gas the occupants if they won't step out,
then transport to Nigger U.
:bugeye

Coon Club Road
10-26-2021, 04:27 PM
If that trooper had been thinking "nigger", like he should have been, the spook would have been in cuffs the second he stepped out.

Not saying the coon wouldn't have gone for the troopers weapon at that point, but the jigaboo would have had much less time to think about a gun grab.

You know damn well that boo bah was planning to get away somehow, but not at the onset or he wouldn't have pulled over in the first place.

I would like to be at Thanksgiving day dinner at that troopers house and count how many times he says "nigger" now! :lol

Nig Zero
10-26-2021, 06:33 PM
Soon as the cop sees it's a blackaroon at the wheel, he should place a spiked chock around at least one rear tire,
then call for backup. Order the driver to produce it's license and registration. The minute that isn't obeyed, get a
long gun at the ready, retreat to a barricade position, and wait until the next patrol car backs up to the suspook's
front bumper. Then pull your cruiser up and contact the rear bumper. Tear gas the occupants if they won't step out,
then transport to Nigger U.

Exactly! S. O. fucking P.

Unregistered
10-26-2021, 10:10 PM

Damn Nigger Wrangler... you should join up and get full access to all the fun at Chimpout!

Thanks for the invite CCR. I love this site, but kinda need to fly under the radar, at least for now.

I enjoy reading the other sections of the "penitentiary" though!

You guys are a breath of fresh air!

Sandy
10-26-2021, 11:46 PM
Thanks for the invite CCR. I love this site, but kinda need to fly under the radar, at least for now.

I enjoy reading the other sections of the "penitentiary" though!

You guys are a breath of fresh air!

We definitely understand. On this site, we don't use real names, and we are intentionally vague about locations, to protect ourselves. We shouldn't have to be that careful, but that's how much freedom of thought is under attack.

Coon Club Road
10-27-2021, 07:07 PM
Ditto above^^^ Nigger Wrangler. Certainly not worth losing your job or more by participating as a member.

We appreciate your contributions anyway!

Nigger Wrangler
10-27-2021, 11:00 PM
Thanks guys... I really appreciate the kind words.

In a just and sane world everything we know would be front page news and the lead story on the networks, daily. The way the Democrats coddle and cuddle these niggers and the media covers up their violent instincts only makes humans hate the niggers more.

One day the tables will turn.

Cheers!

Coon Club Road
10-28-2021, 09:43 AM
Thanks guys... I really appreciate the kind words.

In a just and sane world everything we know would be front page news and the lead story on the networks, daily. The way the Democrats coddle and cuddle these niggers and the media covers up their violent instincts only makes humans hate the niggers more.

One day the tables will turn.

Cheers!

It absolutely infuriates me when I see "Breaking News" flash across the television screen, the story then dropped like a hot potato when the split second the perp is discovered to be a nigger!

School shootings (as terrible as they are) were always a nationwide news story... until niggers started doing it.

I've looked for an update on the last juvenile school shooter and as I suspected, no update since the day it happened.
Fucking niggers!
:fume

haywood
10-28-2021, 11:48 AM

One Liner Award Winner of the Day!
:thumb
:potd

More LIKE a PHD!!

Coon Club Road
10-28-2021, 01:19 PM
More LIKE a PHD!!