10-21-2021, 10:47 PM
And I mean blackkk.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chinese-clothing-brand-accused-using-165435930.html

Tar Remover
10-22-2021, 03:05 AM
I'm sure the Chinese are just beside themselves giving a fuck......:lol

GeneralPat
10-22-2021, 05:38 PM
It's funny how when someone goes blackface, it's ignorant, not funny and it hurts the fee-fee's of all the little snowflakes. When a nigger goes whiteface though, people clap and cheer, nothing negative is said about it and if anyone so dares to criticize it, the nigger defenders will say "but white people do it all the time so why not the blacks". If I were to ever go blackface, I wouldn't apologize for shit and I'll gladly do it over and over again until I give these snowflake assholes a fucking aneurism or something. They can't tell me what to do.

IseDaDiva
10-22-2021, 05:50 PM
It's funny how when someone goes blackface, it's ignorant, not funny and it hurts the fee-fee's of all the little snowflakes. When a nigger goes whiteface though, people clap and cheer, nothing negative is said about it and if anyone so dares to criticize it, the nigger defenders will say "but white people do it all the time so why not the blacks". If I were to ever go blackface, I wouldn't apologize for shit and I'll gladly do it over and over again until I give these snowflake assholes a fucking aneurism or something. They can't tell me what to do.

Niggers can bleach their hides and wear human hair but that's fine. Let a human girl wear cornrows and she's crucified. The rules do not apply to niggers appropriating everyone's culture to try and not look so hideous. Niggers? It's not working.

Tar Remover
10-22-2021, 10:19 PM
Niggers can bleach their hides and wear human hair but that's fine. Let a human girl wear cornrows and she's crucified. The rules do not apply to niggers appropriating everyone's culture to try and not look so hideous. Niggers? It's not working.

Because the niggers don't have a culture of their own besides ooking, eeking, twerking and swinging from trees, and who the fuck wants that? I hate goddamn niggers......

Tar Remover
10-22-2021, 10:20 PM
Oh they sure are.... In fact they're laughing their asses off :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl Me too!

GeneralPat
10-23-2021, 06:21 PM
What about that one time that nappy haired nigger donald glover went whiteface as a character named teddy perkins. As far as I know, I didn't see any outrage about that so why does that stupid mother fucker get a free pass yet anyone else who goes blackface pretty much gets crucified for daring to insult the "nigger overlords". I fucking hate niggers with a deep passion and their enablers, bunch of hypocritical cry baby sons of bitches.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/04/07/donald-glover-went-full-whiteface-atlantas-teddy-perkins-everyones-freaked-7449074/

IseDaDiva
10-24-2021, 12:01 AM
What about that one time that nappy haired nigger donald glover went whiteface as a character named teddy perkins. As far as I know, I didn't see any outrage about that so why does that stupid mother fucker get a free pass yet anyone else who goes blackface pretty much gets crucified for daring to insult the "nigger overlords". I fucking hate niggers with a deep passion and their enablers, bunch of hypocritical cry baby sons of bitches.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/04/07/donald-glover-went-full-whiteface-atlantas-teddy-perkins-everyones-freaked-7449074/

Yep.

Coon Club Road
10-24-2021, 09:56 AM
Blackface was originally to make fun of coons for entertainment purposes.

Now coons do so many things that are laughable, you don't need blackface to make fun of them... but blackface still all good!

CoonsЯus
10-24-2021, 12:56 PM
niggers should be proud that white folk want to blacken themselves up. Isn't it said that imitation is the first form of flattery? I jubilantly blacken the toilet bowl in celebration of black culture usually about an hour after breakfast ever day !!

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
10-25-2021, 04:34 AM
The Japanese have been doing white-face in Kabuki theater forever. And Geisha Girls too. Where's the outrage?

Sandy
10-26-2021, 11:04 PM
Those two nigger blacktors went white in White Chicks so hilariously funny I almost smiled, did i hear any niggers complaining about that?

I never saw that, but I saw a commercial and once caught a few minutes on TV (unintentionally I assure you all) of the movie "True Identity." A nigger hiding from gangsters pretends to be a white man. The premise is impossible because the TNB would come out in minutes.

Anastasia
10-28-2021, 10:25 PM
Any nigger merely being outside of sub-Saharan Africa is doing the equivalent of being in racist whiteface - going where it doesn't belong and aping human behavior in human lands. Niggers shouldn't whine about "blackface" in places like China and North America because niggers have no right to even be in those places.