PDA

View Full Version : Nigger’s plan backfires!

Jim Crow
10-21-2021, 08:12 AM
Yesterday was a rare day for me. Me and my partner actually work past 3 PM. We had to finish the shower we started in a house around the corner from nigger town. So it’s starting to get dark, around 7 PM or so when we get finished,paid and we leave.
I drove, so my work partner asked me to stop around the corner at the nigger town 7 eleven for beer. He’s in there getting a six pack of Bud. I witness a nigger getting off his bike and opening up a truck door while it’s sitting in the corner of the lot,doors unlocked.
Nigger woulda gotten away w/ it ,only problem was that the big ol white boy wasn’t in the store. Looks like he was doing something behind the dumpster and he heard the door open. He grabbed the nigger and threw it head first into the side of the dumpster.Nigger was just laying there. By this time, my work partner was sitting next me with his beer, so I peeled out of there. I don’t want to be a witness anything!
We’re stuck at a light about a half mile down the road and we see the big ol white boy next to us with the nigger’s bike stickin out of the bed of his truck. I beeped the horn and I give the guy the thumbs up. My work partner gets out and does me one better. He gives the man a beer!

Coon Club Road
10-21-2021, 10:32 AM
Maybe the coon was in DNS in the bed of the truck.

If that was the case... score a 12 pak!

IseDaDiva
10-21-2021, 08:16 PM
“The best laid schemes o’ mice an’ men (and niggers). Gang aft a-gley”.

:lol

Yes, a video would have been most welcome!

Chimpwhipper
10-21-2021, 09:26 PM
When a coon is injured or dies in comission of a crime, it makes me happy.

Tar Remover
10-22-2021, 12:41 PM
When a coon is injured or dies in comission of a crime, it makes me happy.

I don't need a reason to enjoy injured/dead niggers!:lol

Tar Remover
10-22-2021, 12:42 PM
EXCELLENT! wish I was there! Hope he ran over it on the way out.

Jim Crow
10-23-2021, 06:00 PM
:lol

Yes, a video would have been most welcome!

If I took a video of half the shit I see and do,I would be doin time! Although this is not facespook,I am still careful with things I post.Never complete detail.And no vids from my phone.Liberal buttkisses of niggers would love to to make and example and take the right to bear arms away!

IseDaDiva
10-23-2021, 06:44 PM
If I took a video of half the shit I see and do,I would be doin time! Although this is not facespook,I am still careful with things I post.Never complete detail.And no vids from my phone.Liberal buttkisses of niggers would love to to make and example and take the right to bear arms away!

I upload some vids to streamable.com. Seems safe?

Jim Crow
10-24-2021, 02:16 PM
I upload some vids to streamable.com. Seems safe?

Never 100% safe! Even w/VPN
If you’re posting it, from your home w/your device,it has the possibility to be traced. Common sense.I don’t like stress or worry.

Anastasia
11-15-2021, 10:45 AM
The bike that the nigger stole was a "fair game" trophy!