PDA

View Full Version : Breaking news: Koonye West now just "Ye"

IseDaDiva
10-20-2021, 12:46 AM
I guess he got tire of the "Koon" part.

Anyway, I thought you all would want to know this. I have so many questions.

The petition filed Aug. 24 cited “personal reasons." He has called himself Ye on his social media pages for years. He tweeted in 2018 that he wanted the change saying, “the being formally known as Kanye West. I am YE.”

https://www.mail.com/int/entertainment/music/11211538-rapper-kanye-west-ye.html#.1272-stage-set5-4

Ignatow
10-20-2021, 01:33 AM
I've always thought it was Kenya, as in niggerland. How in the hell did our society ever allow niggers to be entertainers, making too much money for their trash and degradation of the world's polite culture? Let's bring back the days when niggers were just called gorillas.

MegaBeef
10-20-2021, 04:16 AM

I'll still call him a short little nigger with little nigger syndrome & massively over-inflated ego only a dumb Coon would have

They spooks are so dumb they even believe their own BS after a while, I guess they forget, being dumb monkeys and all

I don't know if I would call this "news" I mean it's definitely not important, at all, but it is kind of funye

IseDaDiva
10-20-2021, 10:48 AM

I'll still call him a short little nigger with little nigger syndrome & massively over-inflated ego only a dumb Coon would have

They spooks are so dumb they even believe their own BS after a while, I guess they forget, being dumb monkeys and all

I don't know if I would call this "news" I mean it's definitely not important, at all, but it is kind of funye

That's some fine artwork! :lol

IseDaDiva
10-20-2021, 11:41 AM
The hairy monkey butt on that nigger loving hoe is hilarious :lmao

I advise you to visit that site. Lots of great artwork, and not just niggers although they're the best ones.

Great find, MegaBeef!!

https://i.imgur.com/NEN2yD4.png

nigfreewisconsin
10-21-2021, 09:37 AM
He's still just "Nigger" to me.

Coon Club Road
10-21-2021, 10:12 AM
He's still just "Nigger" to me.

I think to all of us! :lol

Ray Cizzums
10-21-2021, 11:31 AM
He really should have changed his name to 'gger, in my opinion.
:bugeye