PDA

View Full Version : Rodale batwings little bro, LATHERIOUS!

IseDaDiva
10-17-2021, 10:51 PM
Rodale and Latherious. They kind of sound like some ancient royalty, don't they? New top contender for silliest nigger names?

Anyway,

Homicide Unit detectives this morning swore out an arrest warrant charging Rodale Lewis, 23, with the October 4th fatal shooting of his brother, Latherious Lewis, 15, in the 1200 block of 11th Avenue South in Edgehill.

...detectives moved in to take Rodale the shooty nignog into custody. He used his Lincoln to hit and push the undercover police vehicles out of his path and escape the takedown. The helicopter continued to follow the Lincoln as Lewis drove to the area of Ed Temple Boulevard and Vance Street in North Nashville where he fled on foot and hid in a trash can :lol until he was taken into custody.

I guess the cops have to let niggers do such things now without retaliating.

If you want to add condolences to the fambly who lost sweet Latherarious "Shubbie" to "gun violence" (but they don't mention it was his own bro who capped him), go here: Latherious Lewis, age 15 (gunmemorial.org) (https://gunmemorial.org/2021/10/04/latherious-lewis)

Rodale Lewis Charged with the Murder of His 15-Year-Old Brother | Nashville.gov (https://www.nashville.gov/departments/police/news/rodale-lewis-charged-murder-his-15-year-old-brother)

Ray Cizzums
10-17-2021, 11:34 PM
Rodale and Latherious. They kind of sound like some ancient royalty, don't they? New top contender for silliest nigger names?

Anyway,

If you want to add condolences to the fambly who lost sweet Latherarious "Shubbie" to "gun violence" (but they don't mention it was his own bro who capped him), go here: Latherious Lewis, age 15 (gunmemorial.org) (https://gunmemorial.org/2021/10/04/latherious-lewis)
You can put up fun facts for the moderator to see, nicknames (Jiggy Boon), personality (Loved to steal), etc. :lol
Rodale should have shot his mammy, for naming them that stupid shit.
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
10-17-2021, 11:59 PM
You can put up fun facts for the moderator to see, nicknames (Jiggy Boon), personality (Loved to steal), etc. :lol
Rodale should have shot his mammy, for naming them that stupid shit.

Hey, that's a great idea for these niggers who claim to be "Native American" so they can get gibs. Their tribal names could be 'Loves to Steal", "Does Many Drugs", "Beats His Hoes", etc. :lol

haywood
10-18-2021, 08:22 AM

Anyway,

Rodale Lewis Charged with the Murder of His 15-Year-Old Brother | Nashville.gov (https://www.nashville.gov/departments/police/news/rodale-lewis-charged-murder-his-15-year-old-brother)

Do they have another brother named "shitavious?!"

Ray Cizzums
10-18-2021, 01:08 PM
Hey, that's a great idea for these niggers who claim to be "Native American" so they can get gibs. Their tribal names could be 'Loves to Steal", "Does Many Drugs", "Beats His Hoes", etc. :lol
Why is my brother named Soaring Eagle? The Chief replies, "When your brother was born the first thing I did was take him outside, and saw a eagle soaring through the air." The boy then asks, "Why is my sister named Sitting Bull?" The boys father says, "When your sister was born I brought her outside and the first thing I saw was A bull sit down in the field. Why do you ask Two Dogs Fucking?"

I put Jiggy Boon up there, and the moderators added it to his nicknames. :lol

Coon Club Road
10-18-2021, 02:41 PM
Still waiting for the nigger name "Wanted Felon" to pop up in the news!

Sandy
10-24-2021, 11:50 PM

It's tempting to learn enough Swahili and make translations of "I'm a retard and I rape goats." Then it's a matter of popularizing them with niggers. They'd love results like Akalatanohemigoonuh as Apefricoon names.

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-25-2021, 12:18 AM

:lol

IseDaDiva
10-25-2021, 12:22 AM

:lol

:rofl :rofl

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
10-25-2021, 03:33 AM
Why is my brother named Soaring Eagle? The Chief replies, "When your brother was born the first thing I did was take him outside, and saw a eagle soaring through the air." The boy then asks, "Why is my sister named Sitting Bull?" The boys father says, "When your sister was born I brought her outside and the first thing I saw was A bull sit down in the field. Why do you ask Two Dogs Fucking?"

I put Jiggy Boon up there, and the moderators added it to his nicknames. :lol

Haha. That's a CLASSIC joke. You read my mind. I was thinking of that joke when I read Divas comment as well.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
10-25-2021, 03:35 AM

:lol nice job

:rofl