PDA

View Full Version : Mob of angry niggers kill homopedo vampire serial killer nigger

Whitey Ford
10-16-2021, 07:01 PM
Masten Wanjala: Mob beats Kenyan child serial killer to death - police

https://i.imgur.com/xpRSexG.png

A mob in western Kenya has killed a self-confessed serial killer who escaped from custody two days ago, police say.

Masten Wanjala, 20, was traced by villagers to a house in Bungoma town and beaten to death, they say.

Authorities had launched a massive manhunt for the fugitive who admitted to killing more than 10 young boys during a five-year period.

He also confessed to drugging them and in some cases drinking their blood.

Wanjala killed his first victim when he was just 16 years old, a similar age to some of his victims.

He posed as a football coach to lure his victims to secluded areas, after which he attacked them.

https://news.yahoo.com/masten-wanjala-kenyan-child-serial-072953534.html

Sandy
10-17-2021, 08:16 AM
He posed as a football coach

The victims probably expected muh dikk. I'm sure they have slang like "weez gone play catch muh ballz."

haywood
10-17-2021, 10:31 AM
The victims probably expected muh dikk. I'm sure they have slang like "weez gone play catch muh ballz."

No SURPRISE!!

Anastasia
10-17-2021, 10:55 PM
At least those Kenyan niggers can occasionally get something right. "Street justice" is quite common in Turd World coontries, with criminal niggers receiving (well-earned) batwings from their fellow apes.

tweakstick
10-18-2021, 10:01 AM
At least those Kenyan niggers can occasionally get something right.
It doesn't count as right unless there's a flaming Goodyear necklace and a hilarious video of the roast.

Coon Club Road
10-18-2021, 04:58 PM
It doesn't count as right unless there's a flaming Goodyear necklace and a hilarious video of the roast.

I guarantee if the next nigger convicted of murder was sentenced to a Goodyear Necklace Roast and seats were sold to watch, you'd sell out a 80,000 fan stadium.

IseDaDiva
10-18-2021, 05:18 PM
Masten Wanjala, 20, was traced by villagers to a house in Bungoma town and beaten to death, they say...Wanjala killed his first victim when he was just 16 years old

Nigger serial killers start killing and drinking blood at a young age.

"They say..."? Most Africoon news is composed of hearsay, rumours, voodoo, and lies, but if any of this is true I wish we had a video.

It said "the law of the jungle as applied by irate villagers prevailed".

That, I do believe. It's the way niggers live.