PDA

View Full Version : Recalcitrant nigger learns the hard way to obey Police Orders

Whitey Ford
10-16-2021, 02:20 AM
It starts at the 6:30 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJGPKPwekzs

Coon Club Road
10-18-2021, 04:29 PM
The shine cop sez... "You might find this hard to watch".

Are you F'in kidding me? Hard to watch? Hard NOT to watch 3 times!

That should be a training video on how to properly wrangle a mouthy nigger!

Espantoon
10-18-2021, 05:01 PM
Unfortunately it looks like the cop is going to get fired for wrangling the snakehead.

Coon Club Road
10-18-2021, 08:23 PM
Unfortunately it looks like the cop is going to get fired for wrangling the snakehead.

Agreed. Hope someone sets up a go fund me while he's in between wrangling jobs.

Ray Cizzums
10-18-2021, 09:04 PM
A mouthy nigger, being arrested for exposing himself, gets just a taste of what he deserves, and an officer gets fired ?
We'd all be better off if that nigger faggot got a Rodney Kang-type ass beating, followed by a long jail sentence.
:bugeye

Coon Club Road
10-19-2021, 05:00 AM
A mouthy nigger, being arrested for exposing himself, gets just a taste of what he deserves, and an officer gets fired ?
We'd all be better off if that nigger faggot got a Rodney Kang-type ass beating, followed by a long jail sentence.

Strongly agreed.

If more cops used a niggers head like a kick starter on an old 74" hog with a dead battery (like depicted in the video) less mouthy niggers would result.

Jim Crow
10-19-2021, 07:52 AM
Nice “foot to face!”

Nig Zero
10-19-2021, 07:57 AM
And of course the libtards, nigger police chief "i'm so sad...blah blah blah", and nigger clown pastors all take the nigger's side. Couldn't find what exactly the "disorderly conduct" was...TNB.

haywood
10-19-2021, 10:47 AM
The shine cop sez... "You might find this hard to watch".

Are you F'in kidding me? Hard to watch? Hard NOT to watch 3 times!

That should be a training video on how to properly wrangle a mouthy nigger!

Tru Dat!!

Coon Club Road
10-19-2021, 12:34 PM
It starts at the 6:30 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJGPKPwekzs

I don't have the knowledge or skills to create a gif for those couple seconds around 6:30, but that would make a great mouthy nigger wrangle meme!

Coon Club Road
10-19-2021, 12:37 PM
Nice “foot to face!”

The dazed look on that smokes face is priceless after the size ten tune up. :lol

Ray Cizzums
10-19-2021, 12:55 PM
And of course the libtards, nigger police chief "i'm so sad...blah blah blah", and nigger clown pastors all take the nigger's side. Couldn't find what exactly the "disorderly conduct" was...TNB.
That would be indecent exposure, to a human female no doubt.
I guarantee that nigger is a sex offender of some sort.

IseDaDiva
10-19-2021, 06:55 PM
I don't have the knowledge or skills to create a gif for those couple seconds around 6:30, but that would make a great mouthy nigger wrangle meme!

I would do it, but it seems that video is unable to be downloaded.

Wow. They shut that snake head up, maybe for good. The only problem is now there will be niggers looting and rioting everywhere, even though not one of them gives a shit about this nigger or any other.

https://i.imgur.com/gCm6SvD.jpg

Coon Club Road
10-19-2021, 09:13 PM

Wow. They shut that snake head up, maybe for good. The only problem is now there will be niggers looting and rioting everywhere, even though not one of them gives a shit about this nigger or any other.

Now it seems as if the video has been yanked! Someone musta heard us talking :lol

IseDaDiva
10-19-2021, 11:38 PM
Now it seems as if the video has been yanked! Someone musta heard us talking :lol

It still shows for me. Maybe they know you're rayciss! :lol

Coon Club Road
10-20-2021, 07:51 AM
It still shows for me. Maybe they know you're rayciss! :lol

Day-um!

I wasn't born rayciss n shit.

The niggers did it to me!

(The video is back for me too. Must have been a temp glitch. I assumed since it contained premium content, it got pulled).

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
10-31-2021, 01:39 PM

I can't even watch it. I'm booted off YouTube.

Ignatow
11-01-2021, 11:46 AM
Did both cops get fired? If you're going to get fired, they should have Rodney Kanged that gud boi senseless.

Tar Remover
11-13-2021, 05:50 PM
:rofl:rofl:rofl Fuck yeah! I love it!

Tar Remover
11-13-2021, 05:52 PM
That would be indecent exposure, to a human female no doubt.
I guarantee that nigger is a sex offender of some sort.

They ALL are.......

And they turned off the comments for the video. Dammit......

IseDaDiva
11-13-2021, 06:27 PM
They ALL are.......

And they turned off the comments for the video. Dammit......

Of course. I guess there were some comments that were insensitive to the plight of that mouthy, snake head Neegrow. Maybe some were even *gasp* RAYCISS! Erase them!

SC Anemia
11-13-2021, 07:04 PM
I could watch that on a loop all day.

Tar Remover
11-13-2021, 07:40 PM
Of course. I guess there were some comments that were insensitive to the plight of that mouthy, snake head Neegrow. Maybe some were even *gasp* RAYCISS! Erase them!
Insensitive to the plight of the Snakehead Monkey? Imagine that........:lol

Tar Remover
11-13-2021, 07:41 PM
I could watch that on a loop all day.

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!