PDA

View Full Version : Carjacking fail because of racist manual drive

jenkemfactory
10-15-2021, 01:49 PM
A carjacking had failed because of manual drive. A barrel of stoobid niggers failed to steal an MMA fighter's car since none of them could drive period. Look, niggers can't drive.

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/crime/carjacking-attempt-stafford-county-man-trained-in-mma-fights-back/65-73837c0a-3ced-4e95-8819-29543ae35a00

Ray Cizzums
10-15-2021, 02:59 PM
In Army infantry school, back in the '70s, they asked anyone who could drive a stick shift to raise their hands.
Not one nigger knew how. The next thing I know, I'm driving a 2 1/2 ton truck with all our gear, instead of
marching. It pays to be white, I recall saying. Hoo hah !
:bugeye

Coon Club Road
10-19-2021, 12:41 PM
In Army infantry school, back in the '70s, they asked anyone who could drive a stick shift to raise their hands.
Not one nigger knew how. The next thing I know, I'm driving a 2 1/2 ton truck with all our gear, instead of

:thumb

IseDaDiva
10-19-2021, 01:54 PM
"The three MEN". Is that what you call them? Look at them - not a functioning brain cell among them.

I wonder how that downlow buck reporter likes announcing the endless crimes of his bruthas.

Nig Zero
10-19-2021, 08:07 PM

Similar experience, but much more recently: I was working a job which had only two "people" that couldn't drive a manual transmission. The first was a nigger so no surprise, and the second was an EXTREMELY RABID white male liberal. Oddly, the libtard was of an age that it was normal as a child to first learn to drive a stick.

Ray Cizzums
10-19-2021, 08:45 PM
Similar experience, but much more recently: I was working a job which had only two "people" that couldn't drive a manual transmission. The first was a nigger so no surprise, and the second was an EXTREMELY RABID white male liberal. Oddly, the libtard was of an age that it was normal as a child to first learn to drive a stick.
A few years ago, a school bus, coming down the canal street I was on, almost caused me to jump over the bulkhead, due to the diesel engine screaming at a good 5000+ RPM. While working on my boat the next day,
same thing, except people were literally diving for cover, protecting their kids. At the wheel, a hideous buck
toothed buffarilla, with a bus load of scared students. I saw the bus company's number, and informed them that they had a moron driving their bus around in first gear for two days straight. They said sir, thank you so much for calling us. They had a human driving the next day. No doubt about it, that engine had to be rebuilt.

jenkemfactory
10-19-2021, 09:26 PM
"The three MEN". Is that what you call them? Look at them - not a functioning brain cell among them.

I wonder how that downlow buck reporter likes announcing the endless crimes of his bruthas.

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-20-2021, 12:19 AM
"The third suspect incorrectly judged his own speed or K-9 Titan’s speed and attempted to run away. This attempt was futile as K-9 Titan was released and apprehended the suspect within 50 yards," Stafford County deputies said.”

Good dog! Hope they let him chew on his nigger toy for a bit.

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-20-2021, 12:19 AM
A few years ago, a school bus, coming down the canal street I was on, almost caused me to jump over the buklhead, due to the diesel engine screaming
at a good 5000+ RPM. While working on my boat the next day, same thing, except people were literally diving for cover, protecting their kids. At the
wheel, a hideous buck toothed buffarilla, with a bus load of scared students. I saw the bus company's number, and informed them that they had a moron
driving their bus around in first gear for two days straight. They said sir, thank you so much for calling us. They had a human driving the next day. No
doubt about it, that engine had to be rebuilt.

:rofl

Coon Club Road
10-21-2021, 10:27 AM
If I was a fleet owner, the last thing I would let behind the wheel of my vehicles would be a shine.

You can't even trust them to get all the grease fittings if you are brave enough to let one do maintenance down in the pit.

IseDaDiva
10-21-2021, 10:52 AM
"The third suspect incorrectly judged his own speed or K-9 Titan’s speed and attempted to run away. This attempt was futile as K-9 Titan was released and apprehended the suspect within 50 yards," Stafford County deputies said.”

Good dog! Hope they let him chew on his nigger toy for a bit.

Oh, you just know whoever wrote that was cracking up while doing it. Hilarious!

I wish there was a video of that. Screeching niggers being wrangled by K-9 officers are always great entertainment.

Ray Cizzums
10-21-2021, 10:56 AM
If I was a fleet owner, the last thing I would let behind the wheel of my vehicles would be a shine.

You can't even trust them to get all the grease fittings if you are brave enough to let one do maintenance down in the pit.
When niggers took over management of South Africa's electrical grid, they replaced the 14 white engineers that ran
the gas turbine which produced 1/3rd of the country's power. All 14 were punched in, but only one was present, the
day that it went into an over speed condition, and self destructed. The one nigger in the control room stepped out,
to take a shower. The $95 million dollar GE turbine would take one year to replace, but I'm not sure if they ponied up
the money and ordered one, or not.

deadmann83
10-22-2021, 11:15 AM
When niggers took over management of South Africa's electrical grid, they replaced the 14 white engineers that ran
the gas turbine which produced 1/3rd of the country's power. All 14 were punched in, but only one was present, the
day that it went into an over speed condition, and self destructed. The one nigger in the control room stepped out,
to take a shower. The $95 million dollar GE turbine would take one year to replace, but I'm not sure if they ponied up
the money and ordered one, or not.