PDA

View Full Version : Rolling Stones Classic Song hit by libera scumbag cancel culture

Unregistered
10-13-2021, 09:11 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/rolling-stones-retire-song-brown-sugar-backlash

I support this song completely and listened to it for decades and liberal monkey lovers can go to hell if they call it offensive. This song has been playing for 50 years or so and those libtards wait till now to complain about it. I have heard Nigger music Rap that has lyrics far worse and more offensive then Brown Sugar. Mud Sharks love that disgusting Rap music filth.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
10-14-2021, 02:59 AM
I rarely listen to lyrics of songs to begin with. I just consider the voice as another instrument. Liberals can dislike the song for their stupid fuckin reasons, I never liked it to begin with. After reading the lyrics though, it sure sounds like maybe it's a song about oil-drilling. It's no secret Ole Mick has done his fair share of it.

Coon Club Road
10-14-2021, 06:44 AM
Nigger Fatigue... broadening day by day!
:fume

jenkemfactory
10-14-2021, 08:33 AM
That song is about being a nigger lover, nigger fucker.

haywood
10-14-2021, 08:40 AM
I rarely listen to lyrics of songs to begin with. I just consider the voice as another instrument. Liberals can dislike the song for their stupid fuckin reasons, I never liked it to begin with. After reading the lyrics though, it sure sounds like maybe it's a song about oil-drilling. It's no secret Ole Mick has done his fair share of it.

Tru Dat!! I heard that he had a buck with a sheboon!! Mick has several keyids!!

IseDaDiva
10-14-2021, 03:01 PM
I never even understood or knew the words til now.:lol This outraged sheboon doesn't realize she just made this song popular again. Why isn't she offended and horrified by nigger cRap songs, filled with obscenities and descriptions of sows as hoes?

Just how far back are niggers, Libtards, and SJWs going excavate to try to find something - anything - that will offend and disturb them?

https://i.imgur.com/wIvc1gH.jpg

Blue Gum
10-17-2021, 03:28 PM
Nigger-loving goes Way back with the stones and jagger....never been a huge fan...I liked the guitar talent (Mick Taylor) on some of their old stuff....but it was obvious to me wsy back they were liberal nigger lovers....