PDA

View Full Version : Snakehead Veondre charged for leaving his hi-point out so his demonspawn could cap his babymama

Whitey Ford
10-13-2021, 03:05 PM
Follow up story to previously posted story about she boon shot to death while on work related ZOOM call.

Toddler found gun in ‘Paw Patrol’ backpack before shooting mom on Zoom call, cops say; father arrested

https://i.imgur.com/XkZxWQE.jpg

Two months after Altamonte Springs police say a toddler used an unsecured gun to fatally shoot his mother while she was on a Zoom call, the child’s father was arrested Tuesday on a negligent manslaughter charge.

Veondre Avery, 22, is also charged with unsafe storage of a firearm after the 2-year-old son he shared with 21-year-old Shamaya Lynn found his loaded handgun in a child’s “Paw Patrol” backpack on the floor of the couple’s bedroom, according to the Seminole-Brevard State Attorney’s Office.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/crime/os-ne-shamaya-lynn-case-arrest-20211012-2folsdy2lffufdkeunam2uheri-story.html

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-13-2021, 04:38 PM
Niglet-caused mammycide sure seems to be a "thing" with these critters. It doesn't happen enough, but it seem to be a fairly regular occurrence.

Nig Zero
10-13-2021, 04:56 PM
her job was “perfect for her because it allowed her to work from home and be home with her children every day.” so it's niglet could do what full grown niggers do!

Ahhhhhh and I'm still laughing! Go to hell niggers!!!

Ray Cizzums
10-13-2021, 05:10 PM
"Veondre" ? I think he should shoot his mammy, for naming him that. That hurr do is known as the Court Jester.
How does a grown man walk around with that pile of shit on his head ? That babymomma looked pretty obnoxious.
Bet her voice was getting on the kid's nerves, and he'd had enough. Who's going to support the chile, with Veondre
in the pokey ? Ha ha, just kidding - we all know it's the taxpayers.
:bugeye 17746

Anastasia
10-13-2021, 09:52 PM
Give credit to the niglet - it deleted its mammy and provided us with some great laughs!

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-13-2021, 11:15 PM
Lil nigger did us all a favor. The monkey maker factory is shut down for good at the ripe old age of 21. Thank you lil nigger

Coon Club Road
10-14-2021, 06:52 AM
"Veondre" ? I think he should shoot his mammy, for naming him that. That hurr do is known as the Court Jester.
How does a grown man walk around with that pile of shit on his head ? That babymomma looked pretty obnoxious.
Bet her voice was getting on the kid's nerves, and he'd had enough. Who's going to support the chile, with Veondre

Court Jester? Only thing niggers know about court is being the defendant!

Looks like a fucking car was brush on that ass monkey's hayed!

Ray Cizzums
10-14-2021, 10:19 AM
Court Jester? Only thing niggers know about court is being the defendant!
Looks like a fucking car was brush on that ass monkey's hayed!
When you see that greasy pile on a nigger's head, be it nest-o-snakes, broccoli bunch, rope-a-dope, etc. - it
means that work is out of the question. Break a sweat of any kind, and that mess smells like a gym sock. One
puff of dust hits it, throw the whole thing in the garbage. It can't be washed, without their hairdresser doing it over.
That's faggot city in my opinion.
:bugeye

Espantoon
10-14-2021, 04:43 PM
I would have liked to watch the Zoom video!

Groid_Rage
10-15-2021, 11:53 AM
That is one fugly nigger hurr doo

IseDaDiva
10-15-2021, 12:41 PM

My first thought on seeing the buck, before I even read your comment. :lol

Stupid-ass clown nignogs!

haywood
10-15-2021, 01:14 PM
Follow up story to previously posted story about she boon shot to death while on work related ZOOM call.

Toddler found gun in ‘Paw Patrol’ backpack before shooting mom on Zoom call, cops say; father arrested

https://i.imgur.com/XkZxWQE.jpg

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/crime/os-ne-shamaya-lynn-case-arrest-20211012-2folsdy2lffufdkeunam2uheri-story.html

Look at that BRAIN DEAD ape!!

Sandy
10-15-2021, 01:30 PM
Look at that BRAIN DEAD ape!!

Which one, or both? :lol

The niglet is 2 years old. They do grow up faster, sometimes bigger, but this one could still fire a handgun? If not for the Zoom call, I'd have thought the boo batwinged the niggeress, and the niglet got blamed.

tweakstick
10-15-2021, 03:11 PM
The score is one monkey chute permanently closed for business, one nigger off to college, and one baby snigglet off to the monkey orphanage. The baby monkey's fate is as good as sealed once that happens. Taxpayer funded monkey chow for two not withstanding, nigger news never disappoints! Here's hoping the little nigger learns to shoot better once it gets out of the baby monkey farm.

This one covers all the requirements: Muh Babbee, Hi Point, hayed shot, snake hurr, plus the added bonuses of a zoom call and a child's Paw Patrol backpack.

It's simply amazing to me how niggers leave weapons laying around for dey chirrunz to pick up and use. It's monkey see, monkey do with them and they never learn. This same scene seems to play out at least a dozen times per year.

As much as I am pro 2A, niggers should never be allowed to own anything more dangerous than a short stick. It just never ends well.

Correction: It sure ended well in this case!:lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxYmm5yCJBg

haywood
10-15-2021, 08:08 PM
Which one, or both? :lol

The niglet is 2 years old. They do grow up faster, sometimes bigger, but this one could still fire a handgun? If not for the Zoom call, I'd have thought the boo batwinged the niggeress, and the niglet got blamed.

Both!!