PDA

View Full Version : Harriet Tubman statue knocked over in Ontario

IseDaDiva
10-13-2021, 12:22 PM
Don't know why WE have to have a statue of your sow (we didn't have slabery), but oh, well - the nigger worship has even peaceful Ontarians fed up.

Niagara police are investigating after a bust of Harriet Tubman was toppled over, smashing the face of the famed abolitionist.

"The statue was toppled. Her nose was broken off," :lol said Bush. "She has to be replaced completely. There's no salvaging it >>>
Tubman's bust had been vandalized before, according to the historian, but never to this degree.

Bust of Harriet Tubman at St. Catharines, Ont., church shoved over, face smashed (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/bust-of-harriet-tubman-at-st-catharines-ont-church-shoved-over-face-smashed/ar-AAPqT98?ocid=msedgntp)

Ray Cizzums
10-13-2021, 12:40 PM
Don't know why WE have to have a statue of your sow (we didn't have slabery), but oh, well - the nigger worship has even peaceful Ontarians fed up.
I'm looking forward to the Demorrhoids putting that fugly sow on our $20 bill. There won't be one in circulation
that doesn't have something funny written next to her face.
:bugeye

Nig Zero
10-13-2021, 12:54 PM
Sounds like a great new pastime; instead of cow-tipping.....nigger-tipping. And if they put that nigger on the $20, every bill will say "NIGGER" on it!

Jim Crow
10-13-2021, 02:39 PM
Not surprised that our Canadian neighbors hate niggers as much as we do. In fact I’d be surprised if they didn’t. Niggers are the most disgusting species in the universe.Niggs destroy everything and are very hateable.They don’t even like themselves. Which is why they kill each other so much!
Johnny Rebel sang a song back in the early 1960s that is even more true today. “Wop bop bam bam who likes a nigger?wop bop bam bam who likes a nigger?and the hate in everybody is a gettin much bigger!” The answer to Johnny’s question is “no one”!

Coon Club Road
10-14-2021, 07:03 AM
I'm looking forward to the Demorrhoids putting that fugly sow on our $20 bill. There won't be one in circulation

I think the U.S. Treasury knows better than to put a shine on paper currency.

I'd be the first one to whip out a 20 spot with "Nigger" written in sharpie under the pictured spook... shrug my shoulders and smile.

Ray Cizzums
10-14-2021, 10:41 AM
I'd be the first one to whip out a 20 spot with "Nigger" written in sharpie under the pictured spook... shrug my shoulders and smile.
Not to mention the verbal references which will be spawned, such as "Spot me a nigger until payday" etc.
I hope that ink stamps with "Slurs" are sold, just for the new $20s. In Northern California, back in 1980, a lot of
bills were stamped "Gay Money" all the sudden. It was some stunt done to prove San Francisco gays were a big
part of the economy. We started quoting separate prices on bids for jobs -"That will be $5K cash, or $5500 in gay
money". Every transaction was two tier pricing, for comedy's sake. Ole' Harriet will be spinning in her grave after they do this.

Tar Remover
10-22-2021, 03:39 AM
:rofl GOOD!!!! :rofl

Tar Remover
10-22-2021, 03:42 AM

Or on it......:lol

Tar Remover
10-22-2021, 03:43 AM
Sounds like a great new pastime; instead of cow-tipping.....nigger-tipping. And if they put that nigger on the $20, every bill will say "NIGGER" on it!

I will do my part to make SURE of it.:lol

haywood
10-22-2021, 04:45 AM
i will do my part to make sure of it.:lol

lolllllllllllllllllllllll!!

Jim Crow
10-22-2021, 07:31 AM

If I ever see that fried monkey’s face on a $20 bill,every time I get paid from a customer,I will cash it all out for $20’s.Then I will write nigger in black ink on each of those fucking bills.Then I will re-deposit them.

CoonsЯus
10-22-2021, 08:15 AM
If I ever see that fried monkey’s face on a $20 bill,every time I get paid from a customer,I will cash it all out for $20’s.Then I will write nigger in black ink on each of those fucking bills.Then I will re-deposit them.

That is funny :lol

The UK put the homosexual father of computing Alan Turing on the new 50 pound note. He was a genius and a great Briton for sure. Niggers have no worthy heroes to represent them from science or academic achievement. All they have are drug dealers or useless coons that wouldn't give up their bus seat to be their saviors. Thank fuck I'm not a nigger.

IseDaDiva
10-22-2021, 11:54 AM

Maybe you can have a rubber stamp made. It will also come in handy when the "George Floyd: Martyr" money comes out too, as it is sure to.

Coon Club Road
10-22-2021, 12:24 PM
rubber stamp

:rofl

Tar Remover
10-22-2021, 12:35 PM
:rofl:rofl:potd

CoonsЯus
10-23-2021, 10:07 AM
funny Diva :lol

Buck Simian
10-23-2021, 12:24 PM
Most ATMs let you choose what bills you want dispensed these days. Thus if using a ATM i will be selecting all 10s and not 20s. As far as im concerned a 20 with a nigger on it is counterfeit. Also good job Canada!

Ignatow
10-23-2021, 02:36 PM

If Harriet Negress appears on our bills, they'd regret it right away. Someone who normally doesn't hate niggers will see a monkey on legal tender, and will surely think the bills are worthless.

Just try it, Dems.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
10-25-2021, 04:43 AM
Maybe you can have a rubber stamp made. It will also come in handy when the "George Floyd: Martyr" money comes out too, as it is sure to.

Props again for your mad skills Diva.

:thumb

Jim Crow
10-25-2021, 08:08 AM
Props again for your mad skills Diva.

:thumb

That is one hell of a great idea. I think I’m going to do that if the fried monkey faced $20 bill comes out!