PDA

View Full Version : National Felon League rookie Kadarius punches opposing player, but it's a nigger, so it won't be suspended

Sandy
10-11-2021, 05:31 PM
It may not even get fined, whereas if a white player had defended his teammate against a nigger, he'd have been fired on the spot. A nigger can always get away with it. This one made an "apology" and ooked about no excuses, except that it wasn't an apology and was an excuse. At least it attacked a fellow nigger.

Can't more of these NFL niggers start a battle royal with each other? Then I might watch a minute or so of each game. I'd love to see the benches clear as all the niggers start whaling on each other, maybe pick up a midget nigger waterboy and start swinging it around.

New York Giants wide receiver Kadarius Toney apologized Monday for throwing a punch and being ejected for it in the fourth quarter of a 44-20 loss to the Dallas Cowboys.

The incident occurred late in the blowout loss. The rookie appeared to be defending teammate Evan Engram, who was in the middle of a scrum, and swung a punch that landed on safety Damontae Kazee.

Toney will reportedly not be suspended, but the league will review it for a potential fine, per Ian Rapoport at NFL Network. Giants head coach Joe Judge was asked about the incident after the game Sunday.

Wanna take the time out to apologize to the entire organization, Owners, My Teammates and the entire #BigBlue��…your emotions just can get the best of you sometimes…..No Excuses just actions ������#ThankYall

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-news-kadarius-toney-apologizes-for-punch-during-breakout-game-vs-cowboys-171950982.html

God, that is one ugly nigger, even for a nigger.

Whitey Ford
10-12-2021, 02:34 AM
The rookie appeared to be defending teammate Evan Engram, who was in the middle of a scrum, and swung a punch that landed on safety Damontae Kazee.

Kadarius axe-a-dently punches Damontae.
Goddamn NFL is like a bad nigger name convention (coonvention?) or something.

https://i.imgur.com/IgBq0Dd.jpg

jenkemfactory
10-12-2021, 03:55 AM

Jim Crow
10-12-2021, 07:51 AM
A savage gorilla losing it’s temper. What a shock! It only attacked one of its own, so no biggie. But it should be kept away from humans.

Ray Cizzums
10-13-2021, 10:22 PM
The Giants have a Kadarius, a Rodarius, an Adoree, a Darius, and a Darnay. No Shitavious, which is surprising.
:bugeye

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
10-14-2021, 06:20 AM
Good God. The nigger names in the NFL are incredible. With each new batch of apes it gets more ridiculous. LOL

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
10-14-2021, 06:25 AM
It may not even get fined, whereas if a white player had defended his teammate against a nigger, he'd have been fired on the spot. A nigger can always get away with it. This one made an "apology" and ooked about no excuses, except that it wasn't an apology and was an excuse. At least it attacked a fellow nigger.

Can't more of these NFL niggers start a battle royal with each other? Then I might watch a minute or so of each game. I'd love to see the benches clear as all the niggers start whaling on each other, maybe pick up a midget nigger waterboy and start swinging it around.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-news-kadarius-toney-apologizes-for-punch-during-breakout-game-vs-cowboys-171950982.html

And they give Gruden a massive rash of shit for thought crimes on his private E-mail. It's okay for these Niggers to assault each other and commit felonies at with impunity. I refuse to watch those spoiled monkeys play anymore.

haywood
10-14-2021, 08:49 AM

Homo erectus is what it beez!!

haywood
10-14-2021, 08:50 AM
The Giants have a Kadarius, a Rodarius, an Adoree, a Darius, and a Darnay. No Shitavious, which is surprising.
:bugeye

Tru Dat!!