PDA

View Full Version : Nigger beats 75yo boss over pay check

jenkemfactory
10-10-2021, 11:53 PM
Nigger beats the shit out of his 75 year old boss over a paycheck.
Now tax payers will have to pay for his prison bills.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/local/2021/10/08/man-charged-with-assault-after-beating-employer-twice-his-age-over-paycheck-oakland-county-sheriff-says/

Ray Cizzums
10-11-2021, 02:31 PM
Right off the bat, the jig reporter says "All because his paycheck was short". You know damn well the boss paid
that nigger far more than he deserved, and got beat up anyway. Niggers must have sucked as slaves, because
they are horrible at any kind of manual labor. You could tell the jigs in my infantry A.I.T. class never did a day's
work in their lives. I out-dug 4 of them one day, and the negro sergeant went wild, saying you let this white boy
from NY make you look sad. The beasting they got failed to light a fire under any of them. I'm not sure if bullets
and bombs flying would have motivated them, and we never got to find out.
:bugeye

Sandy
10-11-2021, 05:45 PM
when he was paid, reportedly became agitated with the size of his paycheck. Authorities said he became agitated, yelled profanities and began to kick his employer.

Authorities said the victim was kicked in the head at least three times....

Police said Taylor has outstanding warrants in Detroit on charges of assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder and aggravated assault, and three traffic warrants from Highland Park.

The nigger committed attempted murder, but all it takes is the right nigger or niggerloving DA to give a plea deal for misdemeanor battery. It doesn't matter that the nigger's done it before.

I don't think the nigger was even shorted on its check. It sounds like it was paid what it was supposed to be, but it doesn't understand the concept of taxes, or it thought it "deserved" $100 per hour. What it deserves is to be taken back to that construction site and kept as a windchime until it rots.

Groid_Rage
10-13-2021, 12:53 PM
Nucking Figger

Jim Crow
10-13-2021, 02:54 PM
If there’s one thing I’ve learned by watching the old slave masters in movies and reading about them is, never hire a nigger if you don’t own a weapon.And you should never be around one unless you are packing some fucking heat. I know I’m always fuckin strapped!

Ray Cizzums
10-13-2021, 05:49 PM
The nigger committed attempted murder, but all it takes is the right nigger or niggerloving DA to give a plea deal for misdemeanor battery. It doesn't matter that the nigger's done it before.
I've been seeing plea deals, for repeat offender, jailbird niggers - only 10 years, for what could easily be 1st degree
murder. First 48 nigger does a rap song about how his rival's kid won't ever see him again, shoots him dead, only
10 years ? That means jiggy boon is out in 6 years. Multiple NYC jigs being undercharged, let go, prosecutor
no-shows, no bail requirement for successive felony arrests. Fucking crazy. Upping my daily defensive firepower load out.
:bugeye 17747

Coon Club Road
10-13-2021, 06:03 PM
"... Niggers must have sucked as slaves..."

"... Niggers must have sucked as slaves..."

Keep in mind they were originally dickwashers!

IseDaDiva
10-13-2021, 06:12 PM
I've been seeing plea deals, for repeat offender, jailbird niggers - only 10 years, for what could easily be 1st degree
murder. First 48 nigger does a rap song about how his rival's kid won't ever see him again, shoots him dead, only
10 years ? That means jiggy boon is out in 6 years. Multiple NYC jigs being undercharged, let go, prosecutor
no-shows, no bail requirement for successive felony arrests. Fucking crazy. Upping my daily defensive firepower load out.
:bugeye 17747

Nigger charged with 1st degree or attempted murder? Call for Robin Steinberg to bail out the underprivileged buck IF the nigger doesn't get a free ride at psycho hospital for his mental health crisis, at the taxpayers' expense, of course.

When are the libtards going to finally give in and accept that they are dead wrong and that niggers are dangerous, unruly beasts who should not be allowed to roam free among humans?

Oh, and never ever hire niggers, work for niggers, rent to or from niggers and never trust one closer than shooting distance. If you do you will be, at the very least robbed or ripped off or at the worst, savagely attacked and/or murdered over the most minor things.