PDA

View Full Version : Teenage girl was gang-raped on her 16th birthday after her drink was spiked.

Unregistered
10-09-2021, 04:46 PM
Another teenage girl who was not taught Rule number 1 by her parents!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10075699/Teenager-gang-raped-16th-birthday-drink-laced-cocaine.html

Awake
10-09-2021, 07:46 PM
Truly sad my heart goes out to the victim and her family. Just goes to show that you cannot associate with niggers as they are truly animals.

IseDaDiva
10-09-2021, 09:08 PM
Truly sad my heart goes out to the victim and her family. Just goes to show that you cannot associate with niggers as they are truly animals.

I'd feel safer in the jungle with 4-legged animals.
13 whole years for this vicious crime, and I bet he's out in 2. "I dindu nuffin!"

The Prince, displaying the usual nigger behavior of sucking in the bootlips when wrangled. Let's hope the other prisoners find him very attractive.

Imported niggers in Wales....sigh.

Coon Club Road
10-09-2021, 11:27 PM
Number one priority hard wired into the nigger brain is Muh Dikk!

Don't ever forget that and help spread the word!

tweakstick
10-10-2021, 02:53 AM
Teach your children well.

CoonsЯus
10-10-2021, 03:45 AM
revenge is a dish best served cold. I hope the family of the victim have an eradication plan in effect for when the nigger gets released as a born again Muslim in 18 months time.

Repatriation Express
10-10-2021, 07:21 AM
Our current justice system is too lenient on nigger rapists, I know there’s the whole fake rape accusations discussion but when someone actually does get drugged and raped like that it has to be so painful for the victim.

I skimmed through the story hoping the victim would turn out being a sheboon but couldn’t really find anything, plus statistics always reflected that niggers prefer to rape White women.

There was a section of the story that said she had no forgiveness for the niggers that did this, so she may become a chimper!

I am so sorry to any women out there that have had to deal with being harassed by niggers. It is disgusting that our law system is too cowardly to give true rapists the consequences their actions deserve. Castrate those fucking niggers or force them to wear chastity belts! Or just send them back to where ever the fuck they came from.

jenkemfactory
10-10-2021, 08:39 AM
What happened to 20 years of hard labor? What happened to breaking rocks?

Coon Club Road
10-10-2021, 09:50 AM
revenge is a dish best served cold. I hope the family of the victim have an eradication plan in effect for when the nigger gets released as a born again Muslim in 18 months time.

Perhaps 8 months!
:fume

Unregistered
10-10-2021, 02:59 PM

Exactly. Lots of manual labor on road crews and mines and in the fields.. it might impact carbon emissions!! At a minimum put them on a turnstile and make 'em power the jailhouse ventilation.

CoonsЯus
10-10-2021, 04:22 PM

what happened to a 4 feet length of rope !

IseDaDiva
10-10-2021, 05:27 PM
Perhaps 8 months!
:fume

If even that. I'm sure the groid will be a "model prisoner" and turned loose quickly.

Sandy
10-10-2021, 05:34 PM
Let's hope the other prisoners find him very attractive.

The one thing that should find its monkey ass extremely attractive is a .45 hollow point slug, entering rectally at subsonic speeds.

Blue Gum
10-11-2021, 02:34 PM
Have a tail gate party for the nigger animal, drag it behind a car going 20 mph until there's nothing left....