PDA

View Full Version : "Helps muh!" Parapalegic snakehead dragged out of his niggermobile by his snakehair by cops

Whitey Ford
10-09-2021, 12:29 AM
Paraplegic man pulled from car, thrown to ground by police in Ohio

Scroll to the 11:00 mark for teh LOLZ ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuKqFSy4e5Q

Police in Ohio forcibly pulled a paraplegic man out of his vehicle and threw him to the ground, despite his repeated appeals and him saying that he has no use of his legs, according to body-camera video released Friday.

Owensby asks officers to call their supervisor before they unbuckle him and appear to drag him out by his shoulders and dreadlocks.

He screams and repeatedly shouts, "Somebody help, somebody help!"

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/paraplegic-man-pulled-car-thrown-ground-police-ohio-n1281148

Ray Cizzums
10-09-2021, 12:52 AM
The nonstop lip flapping into a phone should be grounds for a baton to the teefs.
Grabbing him by the shit-snakes was a nice touch. Cop should feed him a boot.
:bugeye

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-09-2021, 06:42 AM
Too bad its not now quadriplegic.

Nig Zero
10-09-2021, 11:53 AM
At one point he screamed, "Can y'all call the real police please?" as one officer threatened to Tase him.

The officers involved have not been identified.

Looks like the cop is a nigger. Even/Especially police niggers just can't do anything right.

haywood
10-09-2021, 12:09 PM
The nonstop lip flapping into a phone should be grounds for a baton to the teefs.
Grabbing him by the shit-snakes was a nice touch. Cop should feed him a boot.

Yep!!

MightyWhite
10-10-2021, 11:39 AM
Only thing I see outrageous on the video is the Officer not wearing extra thick gloves while handling the piece of crap.

Coon Club Road
10-10-2021, 11:53 AM
That typical dindu siren was wailing!
Oww, oww, oow, oww :lol

Coon Club Road
10-10-2021, 11:56 AM
Didn't see a handicap placard on the mirror (standard niggermobile equipment) and never saw a wheelchair in the car.

Cop prob observed the lying nigger walk out of the quick check with a foadie and a pack of Newpoats.

NateHiggers842
10-13-2021, 09:36 PM
Exactly! How the fuck did you get in the car and drive it if your legs don't work you dumb fucking nigger? Goddamn they really are going to some serious levels of retardation these days.

Anastasia
10-13-2021, 10:10 PM
Niggers have become so uppity and delusional, they think that by shouting "Heps muh!" a bunch of niggerlovers will come running to dey res-coo and physically attack the cops on the nigger's behalf. Even if there are niggerlovers around, they're as cowardly as the niggers they worship. They won't do jack shit.

I remember this video of a chimping nigger being dragged off a plane by the po-po. It screamed "Heps muh!" as it was being hauled away and the entire plane burst out laughing.

Anastasia
10-13-2021, 10:12 PM
Exactly! How the fuck did you get in the car and drive it if your legs don't work you dumb fucking nigger? Goddamn they really are going to some serious levels of retardation these days.

It's like the niggers that scream, "AH CAINTS BREEVE!" If they can shout, then obviously they can still breathe.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
10-15-2021, 12:47 PM
Yep!!

After they feed him a boot, feed him a lead sandwich.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
10-15-2021, 01:03 PM
"Uh Beez a paraplegic, uh beez a paraplegic. Hep muh, Heps muh" as he's flailing his legs around. Smart move using a nigger cop to wrangle him. The fact that the Police Department has to go through such a rigorous process to explain their actions in wrangling this Buck isn't a good sign though. I see nigger lottery winnings in his future.

haywood
10-15-2021, 01:11 PM
After they feed him a boot, feed him a lead sandwich.

Hold the mayo!!

Ray Cizzums
10-15-2021, 03:26 PM
This jig was seen leaving a known drug "trap" house, by a police stakeout team. That means they knew damn well
he could exit the car. They found $22,000 in that hooptie. He says "Dat muh savings". Nigger please !

Ignatow
10-15-2021, 03:37 PM
I don't know why I always want to say "rope" when I hear niggers.

Tar Remover
11-13-2021, 06:02 PM
Heps muh! Heps muh! Every word out of a nigger's mouth is a lie..... HA! Where did we hear THAT before......