PDA

View Full Version : En Garde! Gas Station Sword Fighting nigger earns batwings

Whitey Ford
10-07-2021, 04:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0a-Z34lvBM

A Kalamazoo County Deputy arrived on scene and was confronted by a man with a knife. He repeatedly lunged at the deputy and the deputy shot him.

The suspect, identified as R.V. Johnson, 22, was pronounced deceased.

https://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/2021/10/galesburg-man-called-911-from-gas-station-along-i-94-before-being-fatally-shot-by-sheriffs-sergeant.html

Nig Zero
10-07-2021, 05:32 PM
I beeez like "DO IT DO IT DO IT"

BANG

HAHAHAHAHAHA Happy trails nigger!!!!!

Good shooting Officer, Niggers only deserve one bullet really. More than one is really just a waste of lead.

IseDaDiva
10-07-2021, 07:20 PM
Nigga thought he was D'Artagnan.

The officer is put on administrative leave while they have an investigation into the "use of force." What could be clearer than this video? We know how fast those niggers can move and the officer warned him way too many times.

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-07-2021, 09:54 PM
“En Garde!” :lol perfect! This isn’t fencing nigger! Kaboom! Fly off to hell with your new set of beautiful black shitwings.

Coon Club Road
10-07-2021, 10:52 PM

The officer is put on administrative leave while they have an investigation into the "use of force." What could be clearer than this video? We know how fast those niggers can move and the officer warned him way too many times.

Agreed. I couldn't have resisted holding my fire that long.

Ray Cizzums
10-08-2021, 12:23 AM

D'Arquavious obviously thought fencing stolen property qualified him as a swordsman.
I've always been a big Bowie fan (Jim, not David), and often carry the type of blade named for him.
I would be more than happy to carve that nigger up like a tuna fish. then do the safety dance.
:bugeye

haywood
10-08-2021, 07:45 AM
I beeez like "DO IT DO IT DO IT"

BANG

HAHAHAHAHAHA Happy trails nigger!!!!!

Good shooting Officer, Niggers only deserve one bullet really. More than one is really just a waste of lead.

Tru Dat!!

Nig Zero
10-08-2021, 07:55 AM
thought fencing stolen property qualified him as a swordsman.

That's a brilliantly accurate assessment of nigger logic! :rofl

Jim Crow
10-08-2021, 08:00 AM

Instead of being a ninja turtle,nigger found out it was just another “nigga turdle”,the hard way!lol!

animal mother
10-08-2021, 10:53 AM
Baff salts turn those retarded (I know, redundant) niggers into Zorro.

IseDaDiva
10-09-2021, 01:38 PM
Don't bring a knife to a gun fight then niggers wonder why we call them dumb.

I love that they do it! Not as much as the groid who brought a bike to a gunfight but as long as batwings are issued it's all good.

zagnut
10-09-2021, 09:32 PM
The only thing missing is taking his weapon and carving a big fucking Z like Zorro on the nigger's chest.. When asked he could say 'Zulu coach!"

Coon Club Road
10-10-2021, 12:00 PM
D'Arquavious obviously thought fencing stolen property qualified him as a swordsman.

One Liner Award Winner of the Day!
:thumb
:potd

piano
10-12-2021, 03:47 PM
niggers destroy more with their inclusion, because nothing lowers the bar like a nigger. nigger with a gun isnt as scary as a nigger in the classroom with human beings. niggers lack marksmanship skills. niggers are incapable of making tools and most of the time can't use them either. I would speculate that a bar of soap would kill most niggers, if launched hard enough. If you want to stop a nigger in it's tracks, use math. A brain aneurysm will swell in it's nigger head.