PDA

View Full Version : A Coal Burner Girl is caught on camera rear-ending $250,000 Lamborghini.

Unregistered
10-06-2021, 06:11 PM
You did that to the front of my car!' A Coal Burner Nigger Lover is caught on camera rear-ending $250,000 Lamborghini before accusing its driver of crashing into HER!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10065273/Woman-driver-caught-camera-rear-ending-Lamborghini-blaming-driver-crash.html

Unregistered
10-06-2021, 08:23 PM
Coal burning should be a federal crime.
You’re willingly choosing to breed criminals when you potentially can breed tax paying hard working whites. Niggers had no choice and should be in Africa to begin with dancing around a bonfire muhdikkin little children to cure their AIDS.

Coon Club Road
10-06-2021, 09:54 PM
The silver back throwing her the radiator hose looks like it stepped off the set of Planet of the Apes! :lol

Unregistered
10-06-2021, 11:00 PM
You did that to the front of my car!' A Coal Burner Nigger Lover is caught on camera rear-ending $250,000 Lamborghini before accusing its driver of crashing into HER!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10065273/Woman-driver-caught-camera-rear-ending-Lamborghini-blaming-driver-crash.html

That is a prime example of a nasty disgusting mud shark piece if filth. This video proves to me that in many cases mud sharks are just as bad as the niggers. I am surprised that skank didn't just take off and leave the scene of the accident. Shows she has the brain of a nigger. Oh I forgot, mud sharks and niggers have no human brains. They have the brains of baboons.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
10-08-2021, 01:17 PM
That is a prime example of a nasty disgusting mud shark piece if filth. This video proves to me that in many cases mud sharks are just as bad as the niggers. I am surprised that skank didn't just take off and leave the scene of the accident. Shows she has the brain of a nigger. Oh I forgot, mud sharks and niggers have no human brains. They have the brains of baboons.

Mudsharks are WORSE than Niggers IMO.

IseDaDiva
10-08-2021, 01:43 PM
The silver back throwing her the radiator hose looks like it stepped off the set of Planet of the Apes! :lol

My impression exactly! It really does.

The video then sees a man holding the woman back as she launches into a tirade about white privilege, yelling: 'That's why all you white people get all this f***ing privilege, with this nice a** car... that's my new f***ing car!'

So the foul-mouthed, hard-rode mudshark (it really seems like all the nigger-venom injections turns burners into niggers too) hates white people? I hope her monkey-man deletes her soon.

Coon Club Road
10-08-2021, 05:33 PM
My impression exactly! It really does.

So the foul-mouthed, hard-rode mudshark (it really seems like all the nigger-venom injections turns burners into niggers too) hates white people? I hope her monkey-man deletes her soon.

Just give her some time with Stovepipe... she'll be wearing mudshark goggles in no time at all!

CoonsЯus
10-08-2021, 06:06 PM
all nigger fuckers should be ' collected ' and passed around to fornicate with 1000 niggers in 24 hours before being exported to a black nation of our choice. This may become a warning for any other humans that care to open their coal holes to a monkey mutt !