PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant Akeila and Cormella she boons found dead on road side bullet ridden in separate incidents

Whitey Ford
10-06-2021, 04:26 AM
Troup County mother, unborn child found in crashed car riddled with bullets die

https://i.imgur.com/YxIh5NQ.jpg

Investigators in Troup County are trying to piece together what led to a shooting and crash that claimed the life of a pregnant woman and her unborn child on Tuesday afternoon.

It happened around 12:49 p.m. along Highway 18 near E. Drummond Road. Troup County deputies arrived at the scene to find a Honda Accord that appeared to have multiple bullet holes in the side. The woman inside had to be pulled from the vehicle. She was unresponsive and was rushed to a Columbus area hospital in critical condition.

The woman later identified as 29-year-old Akeila Ware, of LaGrange, was pregnant, but her unborn child also died.

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/troup-county-mother-unborn-child-found-in-crashed-car-riddled-with-bullets-die

Police identify woman found next to I-675

CLAYTON COUNTY, Ga. - The Clayton County Police Department has identified a body found apparently shot to death on Interstate 675 on Sunday.

Police said the victim is 30-year-old Cormella Thomas. Detectives notified Thomas' family.

Authorities said someone spotted the body on the side of the road and called the police. The body appeared to have multiple gunshot wounds.

Officers went to I-675 NB near Grant Road overpass to find the body, now identified as Thomas, on the shoulder of the road.

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/police-identify-body-found-next-to-i-675

Jim Crow
10-06-2021, 07:44 AM
I’d like to congratulate the shooter for a job well done!
Extra 10 pts for sparing tax payers from the burden of supporting the shitlet till it goes to prison.

Ray Cizzums
10-06-2021, 01:43 PM
Two dead sheboons, one a twofer ? Consider me cheered up.
:bugeye
:lol :traybat :traybat :traybat :lol

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
10-06-2021, 03:36 PM
Two dead sheboons, one a twofer ? Consider me cheered up.
:lol :traybat :traybat :traybat :lol

This is great news indeed. Initially I thought both she-boons were pregnant but hey, this is awesome nonetheless!

:trumpdance

Ray Cizzums
10-06-2021, 08:49 PM
This is great news indeed. Initially I thought both she-boons were pregnant but hey, this is awesome nonetheless!

I'm walking on sunshine, whoa ohhh !

IseDaDiva
10-07-2021, 12:36 AM
"CORMELLA"? :lol

Good riddance you filthy, oversexed, degenerate sows.

Thank you for not littering with your shat-out crotch droppings!

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-07-2021, 01:14 AM
"CORMELLA"? :lol

Good riddance you filthy, oversexed, degenerate sows.

Thank you for not littering with your shat-out crotch droppings!

Why didn't this sow's mammy just go all the way and name its dumbspring "Cornmealla"?

Ignatow
10-07-2021, 04:42 AM
Glad there's more violence upon sub-simian females. Keep it up. Most likely, it's their pimp who's killing them. If not, any random nigger. What matters is we don't have to look at their ugly faces.

Nig Zero
10-07-2021, 07:22 AM
Hell Yes!!! Give that trigger-nigger(s) a bucket of KFC for a job well done!!! Keep up the good work killing off your felon-factories!!!

Tar Remover
10-07-2021, 07:07 PM
WOW! I wonder how many felonies THAT prevented! Nice!:spinman

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-07-2021, 10:10 PM
The shitlet was probably trying to shoot its way out of its mammy.

Whitey Ford
10-07-2021, 10:24 PM
The shitlet was probably trying to shoot its way out of its mammy.

Trying to shoot its way out because his mammy is gettin' muh dikked so much by all the local bucks he can't get out the main exit cuz it's blocked! :gorilla