PDA

View Full Version : "Teens" Lead Police on Car Chase Through School Yards

Nigger Wrangler
10-05-2021, 02:55 PM
A (stolen) car load of niggers lead police on a car chase before crashing. The niggers bailed out and took off running, but were quickly wrangled by police.

Sadly no electric shock therapy or batwings handed out.

https://youtu.be/nWwQzor1ma8

All things considered, we should have picked our own cotton!

Unregistered
10-05-2021, 08:14 PM
Absolutely no regard for anyone’s safety. And yet some piece of shit liberal will say it’s someone else’s fault and they’re back on the street within weeks.
Fuck niggers!

haywood
10-05-2021, 11:34 PM
Absolutely no regard for anyone’s safety. And yet some piece of shit liberal will say it’s someone else’s fault and they’re back on the street within weeks.
Fuck niggers!

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Coon Club Road
10-06-2021, 01:02 AM
They have probably already been released.

Instead of catch and release it should be whip the black off their nigger asses so they'll never sit in a car again. Then release them so the taxpayers aren't paying their tuition at Nigger U.

Goddamn... who gave niggers shoes in the first place.
:fume

Unregistered
10-06-2021, 01:41 AM
Yet another example of how niggers shouldn't be allowed to use technology their species didn't invent and whose brains cannot comprehend. I have never seen a good safe nigger driver. Humans should be outraged at the cultural appropriation. Giving them shoes was not the only bad idea of things that have been given to them.

Unregistered
10-06-2021, 02:50 AM
A (stolen) car load of niggers lead police on a car chase before crashing. The niggers bailed out and took off running, but were quickly wrangled by police.

Sadly no electric shock therapy or batwings handed out.

https://youtu.be/nWwQzor1ma8

All things considered, we should have picked our own cotton!

These goddam dirty little baboons belong in a zoo. The scary thing is if one of those nasty little niggers got killed when they crashed all the horrible apes and liberal nigger lovers and mud sharks would have had a huge chimp out and rioted and had another free pass to go on a looting gibs me dat spree. The Earth really is becoming like The Planet of The Apes.