PDA

View Full Version : Weak Canadian Nigger is Still Suffering from Mock Slave Auction 19 Years Later

Groid_Rage
10-04-2021, 08:43 PM
Can anyone be weaker than niggers besides the media scum who exploit them like the CBC?
Seth Drost was flooded with bad memories of high school when he saw photos of Fredericton students dressed in culturally insensitive outfits for their graduation photo day.

The most disturbing memory was of the time he was auctioned off for a school fundraiser.

In 2002, Drost attended Harvey High School, a school in the rural community of Harvey, about 35 kilometres southwest of Fredericton.

It was his turn to go on the annual Grade 8 field trip to Ottawa. To raise money for the trip, eighth graders were auctioned off to other students in the school.

These "slaves" were expected to take care of tasks for the people who purchased them, such as grabbing their lunch or carrying their books to class. https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/mock-slave-auction-1.6191860
You think they whipped the lazy coon the way he is still crying about it. FYI, Canada never had slavery.
:unigger

Ignatow
10-04-2021, 08:51 PM
Canada should have shot all nigger slaves crossing their border illegally. Believe me, they're all worthless.

Ray Cizzums
10-04-2021, 09:03 PM
The crying niggers do, when will it end ? They had to earn their keep 200 years ago ? Waaaaaaaaah !
Please niggers, you were slackers then, and needed the lash, same as you do now.
A ticket to Africa can be had, and then your white debbil problems are over. GTFO !
:bugeye

Coon Club Road
10-05-2021, 10:50 AM
Niggers will scrape the bottom for any event resulting in a nigger pay day! Niggers have no statute of limitations!
:fume
Who was it that gave those Goddamn niggers shoes?

Coon Club Road
10-05-2021, 10:53 AM
"... They had to earn their keep 200 years ago..."

They were dickwashers!

animal mother
10-05-2021, 11:09 AM
They were dickwashers!

Absolutely!

IseDaDiva
10-05-2021, 01:13 PM
Canada should have shot all nigger slaves crossing their border illegally. Believe me, they're all worthless.

It was a sad time when niggers were smuggled into Canada by old-timey libtards, Abolitionists, and bleeding hearts. We wish you had picked your own cotton, too! :lol

Sandy
10-28-2021, 11:35 PM
The nigger is of course traumatized by having to do work.

My 9th grade social studies class had a Slave For The Day auction, just using photocopied Monopoly money, and we all had fun. I was "bought" by a very cute blonde I already had a crush on. Of course, all us boys were worth bidding on, because not a single one of us was a nigger.

IseDaDiva
10-29-2021, 12:10 AM
The nigger is of course traumatized by having to do work.

My 9th grade social studies class had a Slave For The Day auction, just using photocopied Monopoly money, and we all had fun. I was "bought" by a very cute blonde I already had a crush on. Of course, all us boys were worth bidding on, because not a single one of us was a nigger.

We had a slave auction at my high school during Winter Carnival. Even teachers were tied up and dragged onto the auction block. There were a few nigger students in our school but no one squawked about the auction. In those days if you got offended, it was tough luck. Teachers also threw erasers and chalk at us and I once saw the vice-principal grab a big guy by his shirt and slam him against the lockers. Imagine, no one even called the police or sued the school. If anyone whined, we were just told by our parents, "You must have been doing something wrong".

Who knew that niggers were such a tender, sensitive species that they must be handled with kid gloves?