PDA

View Full Version : Sow Judge Leticia Astacio Gets Promoted To Welfare Mammy.

MineEvolved
07-07-2017, 07:06 PM
Didn' do nuffins, of course, the system is trying to ruin it.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/judge-sentenced-to-60-days-jail-3-years-probation/ar-BBDVNxe

A City Court judge was sentenced Thursday to 60 days in jail plus three years probation for violating the conditions of her 2016 drunken-driving conviction.

Translation: The sow got a second chance and fucked itself anyway.

Astacio also blasted the relentless media coverage surrounding her case, referring to some journalists by name. She said many of the reports about her case contained misinformation and remained uncorrected.

"If you Google my name, you'll find these stories," she said. "The media is trying to break me."

In February 2016 while on her way to work, Astacio was charged with misdemeanor driving while intoxicated. A state trooper testified he found Astacio's SUV on the side of Interstate 490 with extensive front-end damage and both driver's side tires flat.

And, the smackdown:

But Aronson took exception to Astacio's comments, speaking forcefully from the bench.

"Nowhere in your presentation did I hear one word of remorse or contrition for the acts that you were found guilty of," he said. "You give me the impression that you are disregarding the judicial system and avoiding your responsibilities under it."

Well, duh. Of course it is.

Sandy
07-08-2017, 04:33 PM
That's it, two months? Any of us would have never gotten probation for the first conviction.