PDA

View Full Version : Why Peepo Histree

tweakstick
10-03-2021, 10:12 AM
I did not know this!

Apparently, YT stumbled upon Africa (who knows how such primitive crackers did this) and were sibbilized by dee Africunz.

Who teaches them this shit? Why do they even believe it?

Oh yeah, I remember... They're dumb niggers who will believe anything no matter how ludicrous.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aH45nCQJZORN/

:rofl:rofl:rofl

It's a good thing they civilized white people or we wouldn't be able to police the cities that we made for them to destroy while feeding, clothing and providing medical care.

Thank you, niggers, for showing us the light!

haywood
10-03-2021, 10:14 AM
I did not know this!

Apparently, YT stumbled upon Africa (who knows how such primitive crackers did this) and were sibbilized by dee Africunz.

Who teaches them this shit? Why do they even believe it?

Oh yeah, I remember... They're dumb niggers who will believe anything no matter how ludicrous.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aH45nCQJZORN/

:rofl:rofl:rofl

It's a good thing they civilized white people or we wouldn't be able to police the cities that we made for them to destroy while feeding, clothing and providing medical care.

Thank you, niggers, for showing us the light!

As realistic as "we beez Gypshun n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!" Nope, niggers were dick washers and slaves to Egyptians and NOTHING else!!

Espantoon
10-03-2021, 02:56 PM
Niggers were building flying pyramids and sheeeit while YT was still in those caves.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
10-03-2021, 03:02 PM
Here's a good one for you Tweak. I stumbled upon this gem of a comment while trolling niggers on FaceSpook.

"Sandra Reed no, foundation Blacks are Africans. Read Dr. David Imhotep PH.D
"The First Americans Were Africans"
Documented Evidence
Africans we're the first inhabitants all over the world even in Alaska, but history will never tell you that"

Fuckin Alaskan Niggers LOL.

Coon Club Road
10-04-2021, 12:07 AM
The only thing they could teach would be dick washing 101.

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-04-2021, 09:43 AM
They literally do believe this too. Every one of them believes this. Tyrone the crack rock nigger at the corner of MLK blvd is sitting there right now enjoying a puff of nigger crack that he killed Jacrispy for last night. He looks out over the vast landscape of rubble and fellow drug addled niggers sleeping on the street and ponders to himself “why da white man dun did dis ta us afta alls we diyid fo dem?”