PDA

View Full Version : Tyran the nigger bullet sponge eats pricey tactical lead and finds batwings with his pants saggin' down his ass

Whitey Ford
10-03-2021, 07:55 AM
I pity these poor officers having to deal with these feral nigger monkeys playing with guns and having no respect for human life. Fuck you Tyran! Hope the Devil is giving you some down low action with his spike encrusted muh dik!
Greenfield police release video; incident left officer wounded, suspect dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6CymWA8yRg

It was early in the morning on Sunday, Aug. 22 when a police officer tried to pull over 31-year-old Tyran Lamb after running a red light near the Milwaukee border.

Investigators say Lamb drove off as soon as backup for the first officer arrived. That sparked a pursuit and later, a crash at Layton Boulevard and Becher Street.

https://www.fox6now.com/news/greenfield-police-release-video-officer-involved-shooting-from-aug-22

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-03-2021, 09:04 AM
I love how the police have to break these videos down for dimwitted libtards and niggers in an attempt to avoid the rioting, looting and murdering (in the name of good of course). They have to basically wait for the nigger to shoot them to justify giving the nigger the batwings it should have been given at birth.

haywood
10-03-2021, 09:52 AM
I love how the police have to break these videos down for dimwitted libtards and niggers in an attempt to avoid the rioting, looting and murdering (in the name of good of course). They have to basically wait for the nigger to shoot them to justify giving the nigger the batwings it should have been given at birth.

Yep!!

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-09-2021, 01:59 AM
Tyran the nigger bullet sponge eats pricey tactical lead and finds batwings with his pants saggin' down his ass

That headline is hilarious on so many levels, Whitey!

IseDaDiva
10-14-2021, 12:14 PM
That headline is hilarious on so many levels, Whitey!

It is very colourful and highly descriptive. :lol

Ray Cizzums
10-14-2021, 02:39 PM
Wrangling monkeys is serious business, and new technology and tactics need to be employed, to combat today's
wild blackaroon. Them refusing to exit the vehicle seems to be a sticking point that needs work. Maybe they should
immobilize the hooptie with spike strips, retreat to a safe distance, and wait for a flatbed tow truck to load it up,
niggers and all. Follow with squad cars to pick up contraband and bail-outs. Unload in a secure facility, then gas
the occupants, hopefully with cyanide.
:bugeye

Nig Zero
10-14-2021, 05:06 PM
I wanna see the nigger get blasted!!!! That video left me unfulfilled.

Coon Club Road
10-14-2021, 05:45 PM
Wrangling monkeys is serious business, and new technology and tactics need to be employed, to combat today's
wild blackaroon. Them refusing to exit the vehicle seems to be a sticking point that needs work. Maybe they should
immobilize the hooptie with spike strips, retreat to a safe distance, and wait for a flatbed tow truck to load it up,
niggers and all. Follow with squad cars to pick up contraband and bail-outs. Unload in a secure facility, then gas
the occupants, hopefully with cyanide.
:bugeye

Or simply toss some sort of grenade inside, stand back and enjoy!

Tar Remover
10-22-2021, 03:38 AM
:rofl:rofl:rofl