PDA

View Full Version : Sovereign citizen buck steals sow's house

IseDaDiva
10-02-2021, 09:59 PM
Niggers really believe their stupid BS.

Hubert the Nigger claimed Shanetta's house as his ancestral dwelling. Moves in and changes the locks. Silly nigger, ancestors are for humans.

A SWAT team arrested a Los Angeles groid who police say identified himself as part of an extremist group and tried to drive a sow out of her home claiming it was his ancestral property.

I know niggers love to squat, but how do they come up with these monkeyshines? Another nigger fail.

https://dailyvoice.com/new-jersey/essex/police-fire/police-la-man-kicked-woman-out-of-newark-home-claimed-it-was-his-ancestral-property/811296/

Tar Remover
10-03-2021, 01:57 PM
:rofl:rofl:rofl

It even LOOKS like a stupid, down-low retard nigger!

haywood
10-03-2021, 02:12 PM

Tru Dat!!

Sandy
10-06-2021, 11:40 PM

What's the difference between a normal nigger and a retarded one? About half an IQ point.

Like I replied to a nigger "guest" over in Mail Call, the average niglet isn't much more than a retarded white child.

Jim Crow
10-07-2021, 03:52 AM
If a nigger tried that with me, I would’ve sent it to be with it’s ancestors immediately!

Tar Remover
10-07-2021, 01:41 PM
What's the difference between a normal nigger and a retarded one? About half an IQ point.

Like I replied to a nigger "guest" over in Mail Call, the average niglet isn't much more than a retarded white child.:rofl That's a hoot!